T W E N T Y ~ S E V E N

Virat's P.O.V.~

Broken

Shattered

Hurted

Alone

This is what I felt after that day. I never in my life thought that someone can turn my life upside down.

She ruined my birthday, she ruined the Day I thought will be a good one, but when is luck on my side?

NEVER!

Yeah, never.. whenever I thought things are going to be good. Good enough to spend my life a bit easily, but that never happened.

She completely ruined me by her so called misunderstanding. She every time misunderstood me, every fucking time.

She never let me explain my part, and always assumed things on her own. I trusted that girl, I always stood by her side and what do she gave me in return?

Breaking my heart into million and zillion pieces. The pieces I'll never be able to pick up.

I still the feeling of my heart breaking so badly, when she said those harsh words to me. I wanted to explain everything damn thing to her, but she never let me.

Why will she? She trusts her eyes more than someone else's truth. I was looking into her eyes every fucking time so that she could see what I am saying isn't a joke.

I wanted her to believe that I'm not a JOKE. I wanted her to believe me, to trust me on one single thing and listen to me, but ALAS! Who am I to her that she is going to trust me.

That day looking at her, with the broken heart made me hate her. I hate that girl so bad that I don't even want to pronounce her name from my mouth.

Something inside me shut down, when she said she don't trust me, when she said she hates me.

That something was my heart that was broken. I never in my life felt so numb like I felt that time.

It has been a month.

ONE FREAKING MONTH, since I have cut the knots from everyone.

Everyone including Mahi bhai, Sakshi Bhabhi, and mom too!

I know what I am doing is not valid. It's totally wrong, but I can't help.

It's like that girl had affected me so bad that I can't trust anyone now.

Mahi bhai and Sakshi Bhabhi stood with me, and the rest of my team too, but still I don't feel like showing them how broken I am or my vulnerability.

My trance was broken by a call

"Muskaan"

My face lit up watching her name flashing on my phone screen.

My best friend! Since 10 long years we have been best friends, always standing by each others side.

I immediately picked up the call,

"Virat!" She exclaimed so loudly that I had to remove the phone from my poor ears to save them.

"So you do remember me huh!" I said faking anger

"Awww Mr angry young man! I never forgot you. Kay? And by the way it's you who forgot my existence." She whined from the other side, I know she must be rolling her eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes miss! You know what happened and then I got busy with my matches.. sorry" I said scratching the back of my neck

"Holy fucking shit!  Mr. Virat freaking kohli is apologizing to me! Oh my gosh! Best birthday gift ever!" She started squealing like mad.