T W O

Myra P.O.V. -

*Tringggggggggggggg* and I got up jolt awake. Urgghh these mornings can't they be a bit late or something? I hate waking up in the morning but what can I do I've to wake-up and then start my job. I saw the time and it was 7 so it means I've enough time to do things. I went to washroom and did my morning chorus and changed in some gym clothes and headed to the gym in the building I live. I did my workout for an hour or so and then came back to my apartment and took a cold shower of almost half an hour and then wore a white top and white jeans with a knee length shrug and kept my hair open and wore my white canvas. I took a quick look in the mirror and came downstairs to prepare a toast and then to leave.

 I took a quick look in the mirror and came downstairs to prepare a toast and then to leave

(Myra's outfit)

I prepared the toast and then ate it watching some news channels and then the I checked the time it was exact 9 a.m. so I have enough time to drive myself. I took my car keys and locked my apartment and went downstairs to start my day!

I reached the stadium in half an hour because there was no traffic today, such a strange thing!
I'm here earlier before half an hour so I thought to just go and sit in the stadium. When I stepped in the stadium I saw him. He was stretching before his exercise but when he stretched his shoulder his facial expression changed from happy to a sad one I guess his shoulder is still paining but as he is stubborn and will continue to it that only happened he started running and after almost 10 minutes when he saw me his expressions were a happy now.

He started coming near me and smiling. Now I've to fake a smile to him. *Why* my inner voice said and I started thinking that why I've to even smile at him when I want to stab him right now? But I've to wait for some more time till the time is correct. But deep inside I feel like what I'm doing is wrong he doesn't deserve this fake side of mine and he deserves happiness. For once I want to be proved wrong, and someone telling me that whatever I think of him is just not true.. he hasn't done anything bad. But I know he has because I remember only few things of that day but I do remember him that time like some flashes of him.
I was in my deep in thought when someone snapped their fingers in front of me.
"Hello Myra?" Oh so that person is him only. I don't know is this the correct thing I'm doing or not? I just don't understand and again I went back in deep thinking.

"Myra what's wrong?" He asked and I can clearly notice the concern in his voice.
"Nothing. How are you now? Is your shoulder still hurting?" I don't know why was I even concerned for him?
He smiled and said "I'm fine now, there is a little pain in my shoulder now also" Ohh.. I'm sad listening to this and then he hugged me and said "Thankyou Myra for everything, for taking care of me" I smiled and hugged him back and then I came out of his embrace.
" It's my duty!! If I didn't cured you then you would still be crying like a child and groaning and cursing people" and as I was saying this I was taking steps backward because I teased him and now I know he will not spare me.
He gave me a *What-did-you-just-said?* Expression and raised an eyebrow.. and started running behind me.

After a point I stood still to catch my breath and he took the opportunity and started coming towards me to catch me and when he was about to do so he slipped. Oh My God!
*Thuddd* this sound made me laugh and it will not be an understatement to say that he is embarrassed. I was laughing very hardly and then I noticed there were some more people laughing when I turned I saw the whole ICT laughing their heads off and even the coaches were laughing too. Then I gave him my hand to make him stand. As he took my hand I felt some sparks and my grip tightened on his hands and then he stood up his cheeks red due to embarrassment and face down. Now I feel bad for him. Oh God why? Kyun karte ho mere sath hi aisa? Kya karu mai aap hi btado bhagwaan ji?

Author's note-

Don't forget to vote and comment! I hope you people like the story.