E L E V E N

Myra P.O.V.-

I woke up early than my usual timing because of my phone's constant vibration. It's my biggest enemy. I groaned and just covered the comforter over me and tried to sleep again but the vibration started again.

Oh God why can't anyone let me sleep. I glanced at the clock it was 6:30 am and it's Saturday means no work! I'm shocked that why is the person calling me this early inviting their death already?

Without looking at the caller ID I took the call.

"Hello?" A familiar voice said but still I didn't recognized it. I being a lazy girl didn't bothered to check the caller ID.

"Who so ever it is you should come up with a really good reason for waking me up this early else I'll kill you right now" I snapped and heard someone chuckle from the other side.

"Oh God Myra at least take breath. I'm sorry for calling you this time but I'm in intense pain and I don't know what to do at this time so I decided to call you." The person says and as soon as I heard the voice again I recognized it's him.

"Hmm..yes I'll take breath and tell me what happened and how come you injured yourself again?" I made a solicitous inquiry about his health.

"Actually it's my shoulder again..umm actually I don't know what happened to it.. it's paining very badly" I heard him taking deep breaths and that's only when he's in deep pain.

"Did you just slept wrongly or what?" I asked

"I don't know Myra, I told you already I don't know" he replied irritatingly

I can understand why he's irritated. Actually anyone would be when they are in pain.

"Hello Myra are you there?" He asked brining me back from my thoughts

"Ahhmmm... Yes yes I'm, what can I do for you?" I stupidly replied

"Hmm.. nothing let it be I'll talk to you later. Bye take care" he said and hang up.

Oh god he was already in a bad mood and I made it worse. Well actually why am I even concerned about his mood and all?

I don't know why but I just can't see him in pain. So I decided to visit him at his place and check his shoulder. I sluggishly dragged myself from the bed and went inside the washroom.

I got ready as soon as I could and drove to his place within 15 minutes I reached his place as he lives near my place. His guards opened the gates for me because I used to visit him frequently. I parked my car and got out of the car and went to the main door and rang the door bell.

No one came for 2 minutes I again started ringing the bell continuosly and that's when I heard some shuffling inside and then I heard someone wincing in pain, oh I just hope it's not him. The door was ajar and I saw him in white t-shirt and trousers.

 The door was ajar and I saw him in white t-shirt and trousers