Brandon, Brilla, and The Dreaded Adrianna

I'm actually going back and doing ALOT of rewriting. The story might be totally different so look out for that :)

TALIA'S POV:

We walked into a modern looking apartment building. It was tan and white with beautiful trees and flowers surrounding it. Tannor held open the front door and Nala and I followed him up to the third floor. We walked over to a red door that had the number "5464" written across it in white letters.

"Do you want to come in or-" Tannor was cut off by the door swinging open revealing a little boy, about Nala's age, with dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes. Just like Tannors.

"Daddy!" He yelped and jumped into Tannor's arms.

"Hey buddy. You ready to go?" The little boy nodded. A a spanish looking woman with dark black hair swept into a high ponytail and tan skin walked into the doorway facing us.

"Oh! Hello Tannor. Nice to see you again." She gave him a hug. "Come on in!" She chirped. So this must be Tannor's ex. The woman led us to a black couch and gestured for us to sit down.

"Oh where are my manners. I'm Brilla. (Pronounced BREE-ILL-UH)" Brilla gave me a small hug. "And who might this cute little girl be?" She asked, brushing Nala's hair out of her face.

"Im Nala! Im four years old! This is my mommy, Talia. My phone number is 546-2156 and my adress is 2214 Alabemo Road." Nala told her and we all laughed. They taught her our phone number and adress in her preschool class.

"Well hello Nala and Talia. It's nice to meet you." Brilla welcomed us. I smiled at her and Tannor came to sit next to me.

"Brandon, this is Talia. She's an old friend of mine and this is Nala, her daughter. Nala, Talia, this is Brandon." Tannor introduced us. Before we even had a chance to blink, the kids were off playing and Brilla came and sat down next to me, so I was in the middle.

CRASH!

"Daddy! I'm sorry!" Brandon yelled from some room in the back of the house. Tannor groaned.

"I'll be right back." he told us and walked away. We sat there for a second before I decided to speak up.

"So, you're Brandon's mom?" I asked. Brilla looked at me for a second before she bursted out laughing.

"Oh Dios mío! No no. I'm his nanny, Adrianna is out at work." She smiled at me and I blushed.

"Oh. I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Oh its ok bebé." Tannor walked into the room looking a little ticked off.

"Alright we're gonna head out. Thanks for watching him Brilla. I really appreciate it." She waved her hand.

"No problem bebé." Brandon and Nala walked out of the room they were playing in. Brandon was carrying a small Spider Man backpack and pulling a small rolly suitcase, hand and hand with Nala.

"That is adorable!" I gushed and Tannor laughed.

"Thanks again Brilla!" And were out the door.

"Espera! Espera! Wait!' Brialla came running out of the house holding two plastic baggies."Here you go my little Fresa," she handed a baggie to Brandon. "and one for you princesa." She handed the other bag to Nala.

"Yay! Gracias tía!" Brandon hugged Brilla.

"Dank you Briwa!" Nala thanked her and hugged her leg. Brialla chuckled.

"Bienvenido a su princesa" Brialla told her.

"Adios!" Brilla walked back into the house and shut the door. I looked over at the kids to see what was in the baggies. Strawberries. That was sweet.

"So do you want me to take you home or fo you want to come to my place and...catch up?" Tannor asked as we were buckling the kids in his car. Thank goodness he had an extra carseat in his trunk.

"Uhm, lets go to your house." I smiled at him and he nodded. We had been driving for about five minutes and we stopped at a stop light.

"I really missed you Tal." Tannor spoke softly and grabbed my hand, wrapping his fingers in my own. I blushed and looked away from him and out the window. The trees sped by in a blur and thats how this day has been; a blur. I almost get Nala taken away from me, I find my old friend from when I was a teenager, Nala has a new friend, and I'm happy again. Finally.

"Mommy! All done." Nala announced, holding the sticky baggie out to me as I unbuckled her from the carseat. I laughed and told her to hold onto it till we got inside. Tannor's house was nice. The walls were tan and there was a dark brown couch in the middle of the living room with a small coffee table. All around the room were paintings of wine glasses and vineyards.

"I've always wanted an Italian themed house." Tannor spoke up from next to me. I smiled at him.

***

A/N Kind of an awkward part to end this chapter. I haven't posted in a LOOOONG time and I'm super sorry. But just a reminder, I'm going back and rewriting the previous chapters. If you don't want to go back, you don't have to, it's the same plot, just better written, as I wrote this a long time ago. Thanks for reading tho! Sorry for the shortness!

-iiCUTE-