Chapter 12 Moving Out

Jace! H-he was lying on top of a moaning girl. What?! No! He hadn’t seen me come in yet. “Yeah that’s right. Keep going.” Jace whispered to the girl. She had long blonde hair spread across the pillow. I can’t believe he would do this to me! I slowly pulled my head out and closed the door as quietly as I could. Why don’t I feel like crying? I mean yeah, I’m sad and I want to cry, but the tears just wouldn’t work their way out of my eyes. All the sadness was replaced by…by anger! How dare he! After all the sh!t I went through and he wants to CHEAT on me?! Fine!

  I stomped back into the guest bedroom and gathered all my clothes. I hate Jace! That’s all I could think of. Tears welled up in my eyes. Great! Now I’m crying over that jerk. Only about half of the anger was still there, the other half replaced by sadness. By now I was in full waterworks. All I could see were the blurry shapes of clothes surrounding me. How could he?! That…that ass hole! I packed all my clothes and grabbed my sketch pad, tearing a page out and writing a note to Jace.

Jace,

Your probably wondering where I’m at huh? Well don’t even worry about it you ass! Why don’t you ask that blonde you were fu*king tonight! I can’ believe you! I took Alivia with me. We’re moving out. Don’t worry about Maddie though, she’s still asleep. I hope you have a nice life Jace because I guarantee you with NEVER see me in it again.

                               -Talia

  It felt good to get everything out. There was still a crap load of stuff I wanted to get out there but I couldn’t write it all to him. I zipped my suitcase closed and went to pack Alivia’s stuff which didn’t take very long. Then, we headed out. I have no clue where we were going. “Tali? Where’d Tannor?” Alivia asked sleepily. Oh I totally forgot about Tannor! “Sweetie, Tannor’s working right now. Let’s go see him” I smiled down at her. We walked to Starbucks and whoa buddy! The line was huge!

“Let’s go sit down and wait until the line goes down a little bit.” I told Alivia. She nodded and picked out a table. As I sat down, I wondered how Tannor would react about all this. Would he be mad? When I was with Tannor, I always felt this safeness. When he kissed me it was like an explosion. Jace never gave me that feeling. Tears started spilling out of my eyes when I thought about him. “Tali, what’s wrong?” Alivia asked looking worried. I gave a sad smile, “Nothing sweetie. I-I just can’t figure out what I want to order. I don’t want the other stuff to feel left out if I pick something else.” I laughed. I know I know but her! She’s only 6…or 7?

  The line finally went down after about ten minutes. Good service. We walked up to the line; three people were in front of us. I saw Tannor. He looked so cute in his little green apron. Ha! We finally go up to the counter and when Tannor saw us, he smiled. Not just a ‘hi’ smile either. It was a genuine ‘I’m happy you’re here, I missed you’ smile. “Hey guys! You guys getting something to eat?” He asked. “Yeah. Uhm Tannor before we order can I talk to you? It’s important.” He looked confused then turned to the guy behind him. “Hey, Mitch? I need to take a break, it’s important.” Mitch nodded.

  When we were all sat at the table, Maddie and the nanny came in. Oh gosh. “Hey Alivia, look. It’s Maddie! Why don’t you go say hi to her and Lucy so me and your brother can talk to a bit.” I told her. She nodded and hopped out of the seat, running to Maddie and Lucy. “Tannor, Jace, h-he…I...girl…sex…” I broke down and started crying all over again. God, what is wrong with me! “Crap Talia.” Tannor walked over to me and held me in his arms. “You have to tell me what happened.” Tannor looked me in the eyes. I gulped, “I saw Jace cheating on me with a-another g-girl.” I cried. I felt Tannor’s body tense up. “Talia, I promise every things going to be alright.” He mumbled in my hair. “Hold on a second.” He stood up and walked through a green door in the back. He came back out with his keys and no apron on. “What are you doing?” I asked confused. “I told my boss I have to take the rest of the day off. He likes me so he said it’s ok. We’re going to cheer you up.” He smiled. He grabbed my hand and led me to Lucy’s table. “Hey, Lucy were going out for a little bit. Can you babysit Alivia? We’ll be back soon. Five dollars an hour?” He asked. She nodded and we walked out. I wonder who would leave suitcases by the door?” Tannor mumbled. Oh yeah. “Uhm, those are me and Maddie’s bags.” I mumbled, “I didn’t want to stay in that house as long as Jace was there.”  I sniffed. No. Do not cry! Tears streamed out of my eyes. Dang it! Why don’t you listen? Tannor enveloped me in a big hug whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

  Once my breathing was back to normal and I stopped the waterworks, Tannor brought me to his truck. I wonder where were going. After about twenty minutes we turned onto a long dark road. As the signs whizzed by, I realized where we were headed and smiled. Tannor looked over at me and chuckled, “You know where were going huh?” I nodded my head. We were going to my, our, tree house.

A/N Hey everyone! Sorry about this being so short. I really didn’t have time to write it any longer. I’m kinds grounded from the computer from having a C on my report card. Gosh. So I might not be able to update very often. But I will try to sneek on. Ive been pretending to write an English assignment but I was writing this! Lol! So thanks for reading and have an awesome time doing so!

-Deebby_852- <333333333