Chapter 5: Then He Kissed Me

Thanks all for reading!!! On to the story! But wait! early appologies for grammer and spelling mistakes! Thanks! Now onward!!!

*

Tannor's POV:

  Hmmm, this is wierd. When I got back from the bathroom Talia looked kind of funny, spooked even. I wonder what happened. We finished our breakfast about 10 minutes later and went back to the hotel room. "Im bored!" Alivia whined. Why does she have to do this! Ugh. "What do you wanna do sweetie?" Asked Talia. Wow, I didnt know she was good with kids. "Oh! I have an idea! Lets play pranks on other people staying in the hotel!" Talia exclaimed happily. While they were planning their prank I couldnt help but notice that when her shirt rose up as she was laying down that their was a giant blue and purple bruise on her lower back. I waslked up to her and pulled her shirt up. "What are you doing?!" She asked tugging her shirt back down. "What happened to your back? Did you fall?" "Uhh, yea, I did." she stammered. "You are just as bad a liar as I am. Please tell me what happened?" I urged her. "Hold on a second." She whispered. She got up and turned on the T.V onto Nickelodian so Alivia could watch spongebob. "We'll finish our plan later ok?" Aliva nodded and turned her attention to watching spongebob sing about craby patties. I grabbed Talias hand  and pulled her into the small livingroom area seperated by part of the wall. We sat down on the couch together, facing eachother and as soon as we hit the couch, she burst out in tears and jumped into my lap, hugging me close. "My dad always gets high and he beats me every day Im with him! I HATE being with him and Im so scared that hes going to kill me one day! Hes already hit me in the head with a pot! I had a giant bruise on the top of my head and I had to go to teh hospital because my head was cracked! I hate him so much but Im only 17 and my birthdays next year! Im so scared of him and I dont want to go back! My mom died when I was 13 from cancer and after that hes been a compleate mess and then started doing drugs and started to beat me!" She finished. I cannot believe he did that to her! "Alivia told me about your dad." She whispered. WHAT?! No no no no, why! "When?" I mean Ive been with them all day and last night, there was no time when I wasnt wi- "She told me when you went into the bathroom at breakfast." She told me in a quiet voice. Oh..yeah, then... "Im so sorry neither of us should have to go through this but we cant hide forever and we have to work together to get out of this crap." I told her in a low voice. I put my hand under her chin and leaned in. She is so beautifula and now I totally understand why she acts so shy twords everyone. I brought my lips down to hers sofly. She stiffened and didnt kiss me back. Maybe it wasnt a good idea to do this. As I was about to pull away she wrapepd her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. I traced my toungue over her bottom lip, asking for entrance and she gladly opened.

Talias POV:

  This is amazing! I kissed him for what felt like forever. 'Ewwww! What are you guys doing?!" Alivia cried. We broke apart quickly, panting and smiling like idots. I think this is going to be a good thing that I finally told somebody about me, the real me.

A/N Hey guys! Thanks for reading! I read all the comments and thnaks for liking my story! Oh I forgot! I want to deticate this story to OneLoveOneHeart because shes my second reader! Thanks my future readers, and now readers... O.o I will try to upload soon. You guys better love me for upoading twice in one day! Oh one last thing and my rant will be over. Does anyone think they can make a cover for Alot Like Me? Please? If you could, tha woul be great! Thanks guys and untill next time!

-Deebby_852- <33333