Chapter 7

Unbeknownst to any of us, Dex had arrived at the bridge not long after we left. Possibly a few minutes after, because he told me he was able to follow my screaming and the lads' shouting to their warehouse. He also told me of how he found my charm bracelet - one that I had gotten from my sister as a birthday present -.

As I did wait for him, though, my 'Hyde' side made me think Dex wouldn't come. That he probably wanted to forget about me, right now, and he wanted nothing to do with me. I almost believed it. Especially when one of the lads came over.

He had such a look that made me want to turn away. To close in on myself. His intentions were practically visible. He knelt down on the mattress I was sat on, spreading my legs open, enabling him to get between them. I gulped, he neared.

He took hold of my chin, turning my head from side to side; he neared more to me, taking a big sniff of the perfume I wore, "Hmm, you smell so nice. I wonder if you smell as good down there."

I attempted to kick the little pervert, but his own knees were strong considering he was rather skinny, and they kept mine pinned. He laughed at my failed attempt to hurt him. His gaze lowered, him grinning to himself. His hand went down my neck and to my chest, taking a rather tight grip causing me to cry out. He just laughed in response.

The leader of the group came up behind him, silent to see what he would do next. When the lad went to my leggings, his fingers enveloping the band of them to pull them down, the leader yanked him off of me; he shouted at him, "What've I told you? You fucking moron, listen to me. Go on, fuck off... Don't let me see you near her again."

It took me a couple of seconds to speak back, "W-why? Why stop him? I thought you wanted to get back at Dex?"

"And you said you weren't a couple.. What, have a little domestic before you went under that bridge?" He paused, a serious expression on his face, "As for me stopping him, I don't like men doing things without consent from the lady first."

"Weren't you the one to make a comment earlier?"

He gave a light laugh, "Nice observation skills, girlie, and yes. That was me. Didn't mean I meant it."

With that said, he went to walk away. Most likely to give orders on his plan to 'trap' Dex; he didn't know it at the time, but Dex had already climbed into the hideout, taken out the others able to fight back, and get to a hiding spot, before the leader was able to finish speaking. I'll admit it, he was fast in this business and he had a lot of skills for it.