Chapter 33

Gideon Ferran. A right bastard, and that's putting it politely. He had caused Dex and I a lot of problems. We hoped we wouldn't have to deal with him again.

Now Dex had a lot of loyal and satisfied customers with his drugs, but Ferran. Ugh, he was a right pain in the ass. He had times where he wouldn't pay for weeks and when he finally did, he told us that it wasn't satisfactory to his standards so we ended up taking money off anyway.

"It didn't give me the high you advertised!" He complained to Dex; the skin-head threw the empty packet at Dex.

"Mate, all my other customers are more than happy with it. It's just you." Dex shrugged, kicking it back in Gideon's direction.

"Sure, like that's the truth; I bet you're just saying that so you don't have to give me a discount on your shitty drugs." Gideon glanced at me and shoved his hands down the front of his jogging pants, smirking, "I bet I could be more satisfied with her,"

"Fuck off," I sneered at him, folding my arms.

"That's exactly my thought." Dex glared at the man; he frowned, "Gideon, if you're really not satisfied with my stuff, why come back?"

"Uh," Gideon seemed nervous at that question; his eyes shifted, before he composed himself, "I don't have to put up with this! If you're gonna treat customers like that, then I dunno how you get any!"

We thought it was the end of that when Gideon stomped away. Boy, were we wrong. I think it was 7 at night when Dex and I were walking back to the apartment, and a black panel van drove up behind us causing us to walk that bit faster.

"Woah there, Dex; we just wanna talk." Gideon leaned out the window with a huge grin on his face.

"We? Mate, we did talk. You made it clear you didn't want to buy from me and I didn't want you to either." Dex's brows furrowed; his hand gripped mine tighter out of protection, standing slightly in front of me.

"Oh, I didn't just mean you and me talking. Right, Barney?" Gideon raised his head a tiny bit, nodding to whoever was behind us.

I turned to face a mountain of a man; he was so muscly that he could probably replace Barney the dinosaur and no one would notice the difference (except for the purple part, I guess). I won't lie, I was terrified. His dark eyes narrowed as he looked down at me.

"These the scammers, Gid?" The mountain man - Barney - looked down at us; he glanced up at Gideon.

"That's them," he smirked from the van; he stepped out, opening the back, "they're both fighters though, so be quick."

"Won't be a problem,"

In a matter of seconds, I saw Barney knockout Dex with one punch to the face and me trying to punch the mountain man as he put Dex in the van. I felt a slight prick on my neck and then darkness. I'm guessing I was thrown into the van too as I did feel movement.

I think it was an hour later when I finally woke up. From where I was, which was a bed, I was able to see a fancy looking apartment - all clean and pretty much spotless. The furniture seemed brand new; kinda thought it was weird there was a bed in the living room though.

"Huh?" I turned to face some shuffling behind me; I wasn't able to move much as I was tied to the bed by handcuffs.

"Ah, she's awake!" Gideon appeared to be way too excited by that; he called,"Barney, bring Dex in here!"

Slowly, the mountain man carried Dex in; he was strapped to a wooden chair by, what I thought was, a belt and had dried blood under his nose. Barney placed him close to the bed but far enough that we weren't able to reach each other. He was also facing me.