Chapter 35

After a month's worth of rest from clients, and doing double shifts at the coffee shop, I arranged to take on clients again. As a little celebration of sorts, Dex and I went on a road trip. It was a short one, just to get us out, but it was helpful to us both nonetheless. 

The drive took us to Southampton, causing us to stay the weekend in a little hotel. It was quite pleasant. We got to act like tourists for a change, going to the Seacity Museum and going to the Common. At some point, we went to do some shopping at the Westquay Shopping Centre; it was massive and I think we spent all day there because by the time we got out, it was pretty dark.

"You certainly know how to shop, pet." Dex rubbed his sore feet when he had thrown the bags into the boot of the car; he leaned against the back of the car.

"I can't help it. If I see something I like, I gotta buy it!" I laughed; I sat in the passenger's seat, until I got the idea to move Dex's seat back and give him a gift of sorts for powering through the hectic day.

"Why is my seat that far back?" He frowned, climbing into the car; he was going to move it forward, but my hand on his knee made him stop.

"Cause, I wanna do this," I climbed over to sit on the car's floor in front of him; I felt him watching me as I unzipped his pants and began sucking him off.

"Ah, fuck," he moaned as my head ducked lower; he leaned back, mouth hanging wide open.

Still with my mouth in place, I grabbed his legs so that his lower half kept still; his hips attempted to lift off the seat numerous times. Despite it being slightly uncomfortable where I sat, I touched myself through my pants, making sure to keep eye contact with Dex.

"H-h-ha-A-ah, F-f-fuck!" He moaned loudly, and getting louder; I don't believe he noticed the window being open a smidge, as he leaned his head back and moaned the loudest I had heard him, "fuck! Shit! Ah!"

That was when I heard a couple talking, having walked by when he made his noises.

"Did ya see that guy's face?" The boy asked, seemingly confused.

"Robert, darling; I believe there was a young lady at his feet," the girl's smirk was heard in her voice; she must have tugged on his clothes because their voices got quieter, like they were walking away, "we best leave them in peace,"

"Ah, fuck, luv!" My focus was brought back to Dex; he was fully removing his pants, pulling me to sit on his lap, "fucking fuck me,"

"As you wish, daddy," I grinned, removing my bottom half as well; I climbed onto his lap, guiding his cock to enter me. A huge sensation took over my body at that moment, "Ah~"

"pet, sing for me~" he breathed his demand, bouncing me; he held on to my hips.

"Ah, uh, Dex. Ah ~ fuck me," I moaned out, not caring about the open window and anyone hearing; my moans sounded more like whimpers by the end of it, and more like desperate pleas to Dex.

"Good girl," he kissed up my neck, sucking in some places and biting in others; he smirked when I squeaked from him roughly grabbing my boob, "you're daddy's good girl,"

"Uh~" was my only reply.

Sometime later, we headed back to the hotel and continued there for a bit longer before subcomming to sleep for the night. The long drive back home caused us to get an early sleep. Well, early- ish. It seemed not too long after getting back home, I received one of my first clients for the next evening. It was a young girl booking a threesome with her boyfriend and me. I wasn't able to put my finger on it, but I felt like I recognised her voice. I shrugged it off for the time being, just thinking maybe I heard her in a crowd or something.

The next day passed by quickly, and the evening arrived. I (secretly) anxiously awaited my clients. Dex was on stand by in case of any creeps or weirdos. The couple soon arrived, showing me that the girl was the dominant, talkative one. The fella seemed rather shy and left a lot of the talking to his missus.

"We wanted to try this just to see if we'd both be comfortable as we've thought of doing it before..." the girl spoke, as I led the both of them to the room we would be in.

Once in the room, the guy seemed to become more confident, like the outside of the bedroom made him nervous; he spoke up, "I wanted to try and get more confident in myself too... she says I shouldn't feel uncomfortable but... I think this will help."

"Oh, that'll be fine, hun; we can work on that," I nodded with a friendly smile, now feeling that both of their voices sounded familiar.

After a half an hour make out session, we exited the room to see Dex on the couch; his arms were sprawled across the back of the couch and he seemed to be asleep as his head was tipped back. The guy and girl stop for a moment, tilting their heads in sync.

"Doesn't he look familiar?" The girl spoke.

"It's the car guy that was making faces, isn't it?" The lad added on causing the girl to smirk.

"Robert, I think you're right!"

My heart skipped a beat as I caught on to what they were talking about; I knew I had recognised their voices - they were the couple that walked past our car when I was giving Dex a blow job. I awkwardly grinned as they turned and faced me.

"So you're the lass behind the faces?" The girl was grinning, "nice to finally meet ya. You must be good to make him do that."

"Yeah, we heard your boyfriend all the way across the car park." The lady chuckled.

I awkwardly laughed, "yeah, that's what he says, at least."

It was at that moment that Dex woke himself up with his snoring; he looked around in a daze, confused, and becoming even more so when he saw us looking at him, "what?"

"Nothing," I frowned, "we were just talking." I turned back to the clients, smiling, "thank you for your business, and I guess I'll see you again?"

"Oh definitely!" The couple nodded eagerly, "and we'll be telling our friends where to go,"

As they exited the apartment, the lad poked his head back in, shouting, "see ya later, car guy,"

"Car guy?" Dex was genuinely confused by the guy.

I closed the door, explaining with an awkward grin on my face, "yeah, uh, remember in the car park in Southampton? The window was sorta down, and I forgot to mention I heard a couple go by that heard, well, you."

"They what!?" I swear Dex's face went a shade of red I had never seen before; his eyes went so wide, I thought they might have turned to headlights.

"Yeah..."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"How was I supposed to know we'd end up actually meeting them, and they being clientele?"

"I dunno, but maybe next time we make sure the windows are all closed or we're somewhere more private."

I giggled, sitting beside him; I kissed him, "done, dear."