Chapter 36

"Dex, c'mon, we gotta go meet Cora!" I shouted in an attempt to move him along; I tugged at the band of my leather pants, trying to get them to sit more comfortably on my hips, and shimmied my corset top to shift my boobs into place.

"Keep ya knickers on, pet; I'm coming." In a burgundy shirt and jeans combo, Dex strolled out and stopped in front of me with a scowl, "Woman, you are not going out in that."

I pouted at him, folding my arms, "I'm not changing. We don't have time. Plus I've been out in worse than this."

"Fine then, but you are putting my jacket over you." He rolled his eyes; he grabbed his black leather jacket, throwing it around my shoulders and pausing to take a look. He nodded with approval, a small smirk at the corners of his lips as he purred, "if we didn't have somewhere to be, right now, I'd definitely help take your knickers off."

Seeing as he had gotten closer, wrapping his arms and practically his legs, around me, I pushed him away; I scolded him, heading to the door, "nope, we gotta get going. We're already running late."

The combination of his sudden appearance next to me and the heels I wore almost had me falling over caused me to yelp out, placing my hands on Dex's shoulders for support. I glared at him, watching as his hands slid to my ass.

"Luv, Cora knows exactly what we're like, and it's not like I can resist you dressed like that. Can I, pretty bird?" His voice was low and husk-like; the bed-room eyes and the tent in his skinny jeans showed me how close he was to pouncing me.

I smirked, the idea of keeping him like that for the rest of the date was a fun idea.

"Don't even think about it." He had such a serious look on his face now, hands tightly groping my ass, "I know that look, and I am not waiting around to fuck you, feeling like this. Don't get any funny ideas about that, pet."

"Aw, but daddy, I was so hoping to show you how much waiting will be worthwhile..." I pouted playfully, fluttering my eyelashes and groping his ass back.

"Not happening," he frowned down at me; he stepped back a bit out of shock when I kissed his nose and slapped his bum.

I giggled, grabbing my purse and heading out the door before he was able to say another word, "C'mon. Gotta go,"

I caught a glimpse of him mumbling as he shifted the package in his pants to be more comfortable for the day; he growled, locking up the apartment and watching as I moved down the hall. His eyebrow raised and a smirk spread across his lips as he watched how my hips swayed as I walked. He shoved his hands into his pant pockets, glancing down when he felt something.

"Hey, luv, forgetting something?" He grinned, holding whatever was in his pocket.

"No... I don't think so..." I routed through my purse as he stepped up to me; I glanced back when he placed a gentle kiss on my cheek from behind, smiling.

"This." He clasped my choker around my neck, having moved my hair out of the way; he grinned more when he clipped the leash to the choker, "pets can't be going out without their leash and collar now, can they?"

"Asshole..." I muttered, growling as he tugged me along until we got outside of the apartment block.

"Aw, c'mon, sweet'eart, daddy's only playing." He pulled me close again, arms around my waist; he lifted my chin to kiss me, before unclipping the leash and shoving it into his jacket pocket - still on me -, "collar stays on though,"

"Dickhead," I smirked, nose to nose, with narrowed eyes.

"You love it." He winked, grabbing my hand and leading the way to the car.