Chapter 32

One morning, I was practising some exercises taught at my gymnastics class; I had been going for years, and despite not being overly good at it, I enjoyed going especially since it kept me fit. At this point, I hadn't made a big deal of it and hadn't really told Dex that I did it. Though I might have hinted slightly at me doing gymnastics, that was probably why he was surprised when he strolled into the living room that morning while I was doing my stretches.

Standing with my feet wide apart, I went into a squatting Leg-out groin and adductor stretch, and that was when Dex strolled in on me; I knew - despite my back being to the door - because I heard him mutter under his breath, "Damn it!"

His presence caused me to pull up out of the position I was in, looking over at him; I gave a friendly smile, "Morning Dex, didn't want to wake you."

"What... What are you doing?" He asked, even as he tried to cross his legs - clearly worked up seeing me bent over like I was -; he had worn his jogging bottoms last night in order to get more comfortable, and it seemed he had put on a shirt as he woke up that colder morning, as the shirt he now had on was open and he definitely didn't have one on when we went to bed.  

"Well, I was doing some gymnastics stretches. I've been going for well over 5 years..."

"That explains why you're so flexible at times, pet." Dex gave his mischievous grin, one that showed he was obviously thinking of something.

"Could be." I smirked, seeing he still watched how I stood; pausing for a moment, I came up with an idea and told him, "Lie on the floor."

"Why?" He asked, slightly confused; he lay on the floor.

"Because..." I told him, leaning on his bare chest and stretching my body over him; I continued to smirk, "I want you to help with some stretches."

"Fine with me," He returned the smirk, putting his hands behind his head; he was evidently trying to play it cool, even as I saw the explicit bulge in his pants.

"Good," I stayed that way a good 5-10 minutes, before releasing the pose and standing back up; I went to stretch my torso with a bridge. Placing the flats of my feet on either side of his legs, I bent backwards so my arms were on each of his two sides. I gave a smile, before giving an upside-down kiss to him, "Tah, luv."

An hour of stretches later, I don't think Dex was able to take much more; he had to excuse himself - hinting exactly at what he wanted to get rid of - to the bathroom, being in there a good few minutes. I was in the middle of making breakfast for the both of us when he came out looking a lot more relaxed than when he went in.

I grinned, "My little exercises make you feel tense, Dex, dear?"

"Pet, you know exactly what you were doing." He threw a frown my way, causing me to giggle; he put on the kettle, seeing as I was busy doing the food and had forgotten I had boiled it earlier.

Due to the autumn weather, Dex and I decided we wanted to go ice-skating that day; he was reluctant to go at first, seeing as he had never been before, but I managed to persuade him. With the car being at the mechanics - since it needed a check over -, we had to take the bus. Still sitting in my gymnastics gear - a silky, crop top and a pair of leggings -, I glanced over at Dex and saw he was anxiously thinking. I gathered it was about if he was going to be good at skating.

"Hmm," I smiled, getting an idea to distract him; I reached over to his pants, leaning my other arm on the empty seat in front of us. I unzipped him, getting a wide-eyed expression from him, and sneakily pulled him out.

"F-fuck... are you doing?" He leaned forward, leaning his arm over the seat; he held onto his phone, having been on it as a way to distract himself - it clearly wasn't working -.