Chapter 62: Not all heroes have to die

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Night: Unknown

Time: Unknown

"Freddy. Freddy! FREDDY!" "What?" I said waking up. I opened my eyes to see Baby, Ballora, and Foxy standing in front of me. "G-Guys?" I asked making sure it was them. "Freddy!" Said Foxy hugging me at once. "H-How am I still active?" I asked. I looked at myself, only to realize I wasn't broken anymore. I had a new suit, which was completely identical to my old one. I looked closer to realize also I was in a maintenance room. "The owner of the pizzerias found you and us, and took us to a new location." Said Baby. "Wait, owner? I thought William was the owner?" I asked. "Someone new took the position of controlling 'Fazbear Entertainment'." Said Ballora. "Huh. I thought maybe someone would just scrap us and they would've shut down." I said. "Guess not, but they decided to give us a new location under my name again." Said Baby. "I still don't understand how I'm not deactivated, I could've sworn Fredbear shot my memory chip." I said. "Well, it was close to it, you should be thankful." Said Ballora. "Guess I'm the luckiest animatronic active then." I said. "By the way, where's your shadow?" Asked Foxy breaking her long hug. I didn't say anything for a moment, because I didn't want to tell them what happened, but I had to. "He... gave his life to help me stop Fredbear." I said softly. Nobody said anything, that was the only thing they had to hear to understand. "He's... gone?" Asked Baby. I nodded slowly as everyone sat in silence. Even with the little amount of time he was with us, they cared for him. To them, he was more than a friend, he was family; just like Bon Bon and Ennard were. "He did it for a reason, without him, I would not be here right now." I said. "In the end, he was the real hero." "What makes you say that?" Asked Foxy. "He died, helping me defeat him. All heroes eventually die." I stated. "Well to you, but you both stopped him... even Ennard helped in the end." She said. "In the end, you and all of them were heroes." "I... guess so." I said. "And I have you still functioning." She said getting close to me. "We... had these to remember Bon Bon and Ennard." Said Ballora grabbing something. She held Bon Bon's bow tie and Ennard's party hat. I took them out of her hands and stared at them. They had done so much for me that I wouldn't be where I was right now. Bon Bon did what he had to help me survive, because he knew I was the one only capable of defeating Fredbear. He was there for me when he was around, he helped me before he was in control from RXQEnnard, even after all he had done,  he learned the error of his ways and helped me be able to fight on, even after I was damaged. He was someone who I thought would never change, but he proved me wrong. And he meant every word when he wanted to help me. His actions shown weren't just for Baby, but for me as well; to show that he did this for all of us. And SBR, or my shadow to be exact, did the most for me. He saw through Fredbear's eyes on what he was really planning, what his true intentions were, and knew I was destined to defeat Fredbear; the shadow of what was left of "Fredbear's Family Diner" and his revenge on this world. Even though I didn't want this, I still went with it, and it all led up to Foxy, who loves me. In a way, love drew a path with Fredbear's and connected to form a problem, but a solution as well. Love motivated me to get Foxy back after he and RXQ took her. And love not just for her, but for everyone else as well. It was a power in its purest form, to help me. Love is something that can make you do things that you don't do normally. That is what love is really, and that's what I'm thankful for, especially Foxy. "Their sacrifice was worth it in the end." I said breaking my train of thought. "Each and every one of them had the same idea in mind, to help us get here to where we are today. To give us a fresh new start, a second life to be exact." I put the bow tie and the hat on the table I was fixed on. "Wish we had something to remember your shadow." Said Ballora. "The only thing we need to remember him by is his name, my shadow: Shadow Funtime Freddy." I said. "Besides, you can call me Shadow if you like to remember him." Out of now where, I kissed Foxy as she started blushing. "Just a little thank you for that kiss." I said. "Oh! Anytime!" Said Foxy pleased by that kiss. "We should get going now and get to our places." Said Baby. "Actually... hold on a minute." I said walking to one of the shelf's. I grabbed a small brush, along with blue, red, and black paint, and did three small lines on my right hand with each a different color. "What are you doing?" Asked Foxy. "Making sure I remember them for good." I said putting the brush and paint down. I walked to the door to meet with everyone. "Lets enjoy this new life while we can." I said. Everyone walked out as I closed the door, bringing with me Bon Bon's bow tie, and Ennard's party hat, to give them the resting place they deserved. With us of course.

They always say, every story can go on, but that isn't always the case. Sometimes, they don't need to go on, they only need to deserve a happy ending. An ending that can be satisfying for all, who appreciate it in the end. Every story has a beginning, a middle, and a ending. And the ending, is the most memorable, because everything about that story ends, in a good way. And it stays with them; it lingers on like a memory, one unforgettable. Just like Bon Bon, Ennard, and Shadow. They never fade away from us, they only stay with us forever until the end. Just like the blue, red, and blacks marks.

The End