Chapter 40: Before the beginning

Circus Baby's P.O.V

Year: 2016

Location: Circus Baby's Underground Pizzeria

"Alright kids, that's it for today! Come back tomorrow for some more fun at 'Circus Baby's Underground Pizzeria' with me and Ennard!" I said announcing to the children. "Alright kids, its time to leave." Said one of the workers. All the kids and parents walked out of the area as the workers guided them to the exit. "Ennard! Everyone is gone." I said while nudging him. "Well, that means more time for us to be alone." He said. "I also overheard one of the workers talking about that they're gonna have someone watch this place tonight." I said. "Oh! We should scare them!" Exclaimed Ennard. "That's a good idea!" I said. "When its twelve, we'll go to the security room and scare him." Said Ennard. "Alright. We should shut off then." I said. "Alright." Said Ennard. "See you tonight." I smiled at his response. "See you too."

Time: 12:00 a.m.

I woke up to the chime of the clock that rang twelve through out the room. I looked next to me to wake up Ennard. "Hey honey! You up?" I said to him. He smiled while opening his eyes. "Not unless you call me that." He said. "Oh stop!" I said while laughing. We both fell in love a little while after this place got opened. And since then, we've been together; nothing can tear us apart. "Lets go! We don't want to waste any time." I said. We both opened the door as we walked down the hallway to the other rooms. The place was renovating since they were gonna bring more animatronics to our location. We made our way to the door that would lead us to the office. We stepped inside making our way to the office. There were wires hanging down since this place was also not done either. I could see the right door open as we both stopped next to it. I peaked around the corner to see someone sitting in the chair. I couldn't get a good glimpse at him since the room was dark, all I could make out was the silhouette of him and his uniform with the light reflecting onto him by the computer he had. "I'll show him a true scare." Said Ennard. "Good luck." I said to him while planting a kiss on his cheek. "Thanks." He responded while getting up. In an instant, he jumped from his spot and screamed at him, only, he took out something behind the chair. There was an ax in his hand and in an instant, he slammed it into Ennard. Parts flew everywhere as they, and including him, slammed onto the ground. "Ennard!" I yelled while running towards him. His parts laid everywhere, scattered across the room. And the part of him that was the least damaged was just wires and his mask on, everything else was detached and broken. I looked up to see the man outside of the room, all I could see was purple as he walked away. "No! I can't lose you!" I shouted. "That mans gonna pay!" I said. "What happens if the company finds out?" I thought. "Whats gonna happen to the pizzeria?"