Chapter 35: Questions being answered

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Night: 6

Time: 3:56 a.m.

"So that's why he became evil?" Asked Foxy. "Yes." Responded Baby. "So to make sure I didn't miss anything. You and him were at the underground place which was supposed to be the temporary location until this one got built. He then turned evil and wanted to destroy this pizzeria, then you locked him down there so he couldn't escape." I said. "Not to mention you loved him." "That was only for a short time." Said Baby. "Though I don't get why you told Ballora and no one else." I said. "I didn't want to because I felt she would understand." Responded Baby. "But... I was considering telling you today." "Don't even start with that! I don't like you and I've told you already." I said. "Baby I tried to tell you this, but you didn't listen." Said Ballora. Baby was silent, probably because she knew she was right. "Wait! How do you know this?" I asked. Ballora made a sign by shifting her head. I turned to see she did it in Foxy's direction. "Foxy told me this earlier today." Whispered Ballora. For some reason, Foxy was looking at me, as if she knew Ballora was talking about her. However, when I turned to face her, she looked away. "Does she like me?" I thought. "What I want to know is what this 'thing' is in Freddy." Said Ballora. "Yes, this does need to be explained." Said my different voice. "Well not without Bon Bon." Said Foxy. "Bon Bon is with the others because he... doesn't want to be here with Freddy." Said Baby. "He's not what he seems." Said my different voice. "What do you mean?" Asked Ballora.  "Can you just tell us why you're in me. There are to many questions that need answers and this is one I need to know right now!" I said. "Well... to begin with, I'm a shadow of an old animatronic." My different voice said. "Old animatronic?" Asked Baby. "Yes. Though, he forced me to work with him and he... well...  mostly the Purple Guy is the reason why the other restaurants were shut down." "Really?" Asked Baby. "Yes. Though I escaped three years ago, and since then I've been hiding. However, when I found out Freddy was gonna be a new animatronic, I knew I could hid in him." Continued my voice. "But... do you have a name?" Asked Foxy. "Well my original was SBR, but I decided to change my name to Shadow Funtime Freddy since I became my own shadow." "What? I don't understand." I said. "I'm well... half of his shadow, which is why I have that name, but I adapted and became my own form. Speaking of that, I'll show you." He said. I felt weird, as if something was leaving me; like a part of me. He looked just like me, except all black and shadow like. "I took your from which is how I adapt." He said. "So. That explains that, but who is this animatronic?" Asked Ballora. "I... don't know." Said my shadow. "What! What do you mean you don't know?" I asked. "In case I betrayed him, he messed with my memory so I would not know who he was in case I would seek revenge on him. And because if that, I don't remember much or where I was from. "Also whats with you getting me angry?" I asked. "Sadly, that is how I get my strength and power, but my anger mixed in with yours and caused me to make my presence known and uncontrollable at times." Said my shadow. "I wish I could answer all your questions, but some I don't know the answer to or have been erased and forgotten." "Could that mean this animatronic is here?" Asked Foxy. "Most likely." He responded. "Well, I'm glad to hear this, but I got some stuff to check out." I said while getting up from the stage. "Perhaps you might need me." Said my shadow. "No I don't!" I shouted. "Whats wrong?" Asked Foxy. "Whats wrong? Because of him, I pissed off Bon Bon and I got this stupid crappy hand now!" I said continuing shouting. "I didn't mean to." He said. "NO YOUR NOT! YOU RUINED MY LIFE SHADOW!" I yelled while walking off. "Freddy!" Said Foxy. I ignored her and walked off. "Out off all people, why me?"