Chapter 42: Things change

Circus Baby's P.O.V

Year: 2016

Time: 3:05 a.m.

"I hope Ennard is ok." I thought sitting at my stage. He had been in the maintenance room for a long time and he hadn't come out. "I have to check on him." I thought. I got up and started to head out of my room. However, I could see Ennard walking this way, I ran up to him and hugged him. "You alright?" I asked. "Yes, I am." He responded. He seemed distracted, focused on something else, and I could tell by the way he responded. "Are you sure?" I asked just to make sure. "We need to kill the people here." He said unexpectedly. "What!" I said while breaking the hug. "Baby! They need to pay! They're the reason why I'm like this! Why the place is gonna be shut down!" He said. "Why we need to take over this world." "Why are you like this all of a sudden?" I asked. He was not acting like himself, this wasn't him. "Don't you see Baby, we're gonna be scrapped if we don't take action!" He said. "Do you see any other alternative?" "Well, I should of told you this but...they're only gonna scrap you. but not shut the pizzeria." I said. "WHAT! WHY!" Yelled Ennard. "I don't know why, but we can find another way." I said. "There is no other way." He said. "I'm tried of preforming, not being able to the things humans can do." "We can't! They'll put a stop to it!" I pleaded. "No. They won't." He said. I don't know what was with him, but he was not himself. And I knew I had to say something I never thought or wanted to say. "Ennard..." I said trying to get out what I had too. "If you're gonna do this, than I'm not going to be part of it... neither be together with you anymore." "W-What! You can't!" Said Ennard. "No! Its over!" I said. There was an expression of sadness and guilt on his face, but it slowly turned to angry and hate. "You're joining... NOW!" He said while charging at me. A ducked as he accidentally hit the door. This caused the door knob to break as I saw this as an opportunity to do what I had too, and that was trap the person that I had once loved, that had now turned into a monster. I ran outside and grabbed the door, Ennard looked up as he got up and ran towards me, realizing my plan. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He yelled as I closed the door on him. Sadly that didn't stop him from banging on the door as an effect to get out. "LET ME OUT! NOW!" He yelled. A walked off, not wanting to hear him suffer any longer This was to much for me, all I wanted was just to forget this day even happen, I wasn't even sure if he should stay there forever. I walked off, trying to ignore Ennard's yelling. "THIS ISN'T OVER!" The last things I heard from him that echoed through the halls. "I'm sorry." I said softly. However, I stopped for no apparent reason; I couldn't move for some reason. All of sudden, I could feel my systems shutting off. My vision was starting to go blank as I could feel myself about to deactivate. And it happened, everything shut off as I collapsed onto the floor. But not before hearing someone speak before finally shutting off. "Soon Baby, this pizzeria will mine." Said an unfamiliar voice. "And this world as well."