Chapter 23: Anger is power

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Night: 5

Time: 4:54 a.m.

"BON BON! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" I called out. I was trying to find him again, but he was no where to be seen, not to mention he wasn't answering as well. "Maybe he can't hear you." Suggested Foxy. "He didn't answer me earlier and now it's a repeat!" I said. "Well, where was he last time?" Asked Foxy. "Where Lolbit, Yenndo, and Bonnet are staying at." I said. "Well lets check there." She said. I didn't responded, as I was already walking there. As I passed by Baby's room, the door opened. "Whats going on?" Asked Baby while sticking her head out. I ignored her as I continued to my destination. "Freddy!" She said while chasing me. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" Echoed Ballora's voice through the hallways. I was still ignoring the attention I was getting right now, and I was at the room. I opened the door without even knocking and barged in. "Hey! What the hell!" Said Yenndo. I saw Bon Bon was talking to Bonnet as he looked at me; most likely thinking I was being an asshole right now. "Bon Bon we need to talk." I said not giving anyone a chance to speak. "Well why?" He asked with an annoyed tone. "You know that door I was talking about earlier? Well I found out something that basically proves that someone is hiding the door." I said. "And you believe that?" Said Bon Bon. "Of course I do!" I said. "I have proof!" "I still think you're crazy." He responded. Ballora and Baby walked in behind us; pretty angry. "Freddy what the fuck is going on!" Said Ballora. "I'm... not... crazy." I said softly trying not to get angry. "This just proves it!" Responded Bon Bon now raising his voice. "How could a door one again, disappear?" "I just said I have proof!" I responded raising my voice as well. "HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW IT CAN JUSTIFY YOUR REASONING?!" Yelled Bon Bon. "Bon Bon stop!" Said Baby. "NO! THIS DUMBASS NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT HE'S GOING CRAZY!" Yelled Bon Bon. "AND I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH A CRAZY ASS PERSON, AND I REFUSE TO BE HIS HAND PUPPET ANYMORE!" Everyone didn't say anything, but I was staring at him with an evil look. "You know what?" I said softly. "YOU'RE FUCKEN CRAZY!" I yelled while charging at him. I grabbed him and started to pull hard on his head. "FREDDY!" Screamed Baby. I don't know why, but all I felt was anger in me, like it was consuming me; controlling me. "FREDDY! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!" Yelled Baby while struggling to get my grip off him. I looked at him, and realized what I was doing to him; I was trying to kill my best friend. This made me let go of him as everyone gathered around him to see if he was ok. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Said Ballora. I looked at the mirror that was near by and saw true evil in me. My eyes were black; very sinister like. "He's crazy, that's what." The only words Bon Bon manged to get out. My eyes turned back to normal as I quickly left the room. "Freddy!" Said Foxy as that was the last thing I heard before leaving the room and heading to the downstairs place. "What is happening to me? What have I become?"