Chapter 6: Scaredy cat

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Night: 2

Time: 5:05 a.m.

"And then she hit her head on the ceiling part of the door." I said explaining to Foxy what happened a few hours ago. "This happened while I was gone?" She asked. "Yep." I responded. "She never learns." Added in Bon Bon. "Says the person that caused it in the first place." I said looking at him. "What? It was funny." He responded. I just sighed, since I didn't want to argue about this as of right now. "Well... at least I got a free laptop out of it, but Baby says we have to 'SHARE'!" I said. "Whats so bad about that?" Asked Foxy. "Well, she and Ballora are hogging it right now and they won't let me use it." I said. "Something about using it to learn more stuff about the humans. By the way." I said. "How come you don't hang out with them often?" I asked. "Eh. I don't really like to hang out with them much. I prefer to learn stuff that humans do or more about them." She said. Just then, there was a weird scratching noise above us from the ceiling. Foxy jumped as she said "did you hear that?" Then after she said that, we heard the same noise again. "Definitely." I responded. Foxy then started to hug me in fear. "W-Why are you doing that?" I asked while blushing a little. "I'm scared." She responded. "Ohhhhhhh, Foxy is hugging you!" Whispered Bon Bon to tease me. "What?" I asked him.  I had no idea why it was such a big deal for her doing that. It was awkward, but was this big of a deal? I just assumed Bon Bon was making a big deal out of this.  "Foxy it's fine." I said while moving her aside her aside. "I'm pretty sure it's a rat or something." "Well... can you at least get rid of it?" She asked. "Ok, hold on." I said. I walked over to the wall and started banging my fists against it. "What the hell are you doing?" Asked Bon Bon. "If I make as much noise as I can, I'll scare it, and it will move away from here." I said. "That won't work." Said Bon Bon confident of his answer. Just then, the noise moved to the storage room and it sounded loud. "Uh, that didn't sound like a rat." Said Foxy. She was right, it sound as if something else was moving in the vents. "Lets check it out." I said. We both walked into the room, and as soon as we did we heard loud noises from the vent above. Not to mention it was wide open so that could give this 'thing' the element of surprise. I stood at the door waiting and Foxy stood behind me scared of what this 'thing' was. And out of the darkness, the creature dropped down, only for it to be a rat. I stood there kinda surprised while Foxy sighed in relief. "Guess I over reacted." She said finally. "It's fine. Happens to everyone, lets get something to eat." I said. "Great idea." She responded.

No ones P.O.V

As they both walked out of the room while closing the door behind them, a figure above the vent appeared hanging above with glowing eyes. "Once I'm finished with your friends, I'll be meeting you Circus Baby."