Chapter 20: Would you like a tour?

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Night: 5

Time: 3:13 a.m.

"Freddy why don't you do something." Said Bon Bon. "I don't feel like doing anything." I responded. "You've been sitting on the stage here for like forever!" Said Bon Bon. "You gotta stop thinking about this whole love situation." "I can't stop thinking about it!" I said. "Well you gotta do something to get that out of your mind for right now. Later we'll figure something out, ok?" Said Bon Bon. "Fine." I said. "Good. And I have something to keep you busy for a while." Responded Bon Bon. "Well what is it then?" I asked. "Follow me." He replied while crawling away. "My fucking god can you just tell me!" I said pissed. "Nope." He responded. "Just show me." I said with a sigh. I followed him to the room with Lolbit, Yenndo, and Bonnet. "Why are we here exactly?" I asked. He didn't answer as he was now knocking on the door. It opened as Yenndo peeked his out. "Can I help you two?" He asked. "Can all of you come out here?" Asked Bon Bon. We turned around and called "guys! Come out here! Bon Bon needs us all for something!" They all immediately went outside and waited for us to tell them what Bon Bon called them for. I didn't understand why we needed them to keep me busy in the first place. "Since we haven't shown you all the place properly, Freddy's gonna do it for you." He said. "Wait a minute, I didn't agree to this!" I protested. "Well, you were fine with doing whatever remember?" Bon Bon stated. "Fine! I will then." I said. I didn't bother arguing with him right now because I didn't feel like it. "Have fun!" Said Bon Bon while crawling off. I looked at everyone and sighed. "Lets just start the tour already."

An half hour later

"And that's the stage where me and Foxy preform." I said while showing them. "You know this would've gone faster if you didn't show us the place underground." Said Bonnet. "Well, I would've skipped it, but Bon Bon wanted me to show you guys the whole place, just so I wouldn't have an excuse of letting him know I was done already." I responded. "Ar-re-re y-ou and F-F!Fox-xy dat-t-ting-g?" Asked Lolbit. "N-No, why would you guys think that?." I responded while blushing a little. "You guys were acting weird towards each other while we were going up the elevator, and when you found us." Said Yenndo. "Its... not that." I said. "But that's the end of the tour!" I said trying to avoiding the question. "What about that room?" Asked Bonnet while pointing at it. I turned to face at what she was pointing at. It was door that was near the office of the security room. "Huh? I never noticed that." I said. "I don't think its important." Said Yenndo. "We'r-re g-g-gonn-na l-le-e-ea-ave now." Said Lolbit. "Ok then." I said. They all walked away as I stared at the door with curiosity. "How come I never noticed that door this whole time?"