Chapter 30: A stranger feeling

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Night: 6

Time: 2:50 a.m.

"Why did I agree to this? Why?" I said to myself while pacing around the room near the elevator. "This isn't right. It feels like a date, but Baby never said it was. Or is it?" I thought. "And she's most likely setting up right now. But if it means relaxing for a bit and forgetting about this situation right now, then I'm up for it." I said. I started pacing around some more, waiting to be called. But nobody was calling my name, as of right now. "I need something to keep myself busy for right now." I said to myself, and looked at the elevator and clicked the button to open up. The door opened as I stepped inside and hit the button to take me down. After a minute, I was underground, I hit the button to open the door and walked out. I continued walking and got down to crawl into the vent. "Maybe I should find something that I can use to make a proper hand with." I thought while crawling through the vent. The place was always silent, dead it seemed like. But for some reason, I had a tiny feeling that I wasn't alone, but I didn't think much of it. I went to the right and proceeded to head towards the room that we found Lolbit, Yenndo and Bonnet. I as I got closer, I saw a door. "Hmm." I said. I walked over and tried to open the door, but of course it was locked. "What the hell is up with this place and locked doors?" I said to myself. "Whatever." I walked away because I didn't care right now, I just wanted to forget about that locked door thing since it was reminding me about the whole thing with Bon Bon. "And now I need to get a replacement hand because of him." I said finishing my thought aloud. I walked into the room, but when I walked in, I heard a noise from above right away. I quickly looked up to find only nothing, except the vents. However, for some reason my head was telling me that something was there. It was a weird feeling that I couldn't explain really, it felt like another mind was trying to tell me something. It was getting more alert, its like I knew something up there. "Come out you fool!" I said with a different voice. "What?" I said. "What... was that? Did I... say that?" "Freddy are you down here?" Called out Baby. Now I didn't feel like someone was up in the vent. And somehow I knew that was where it was. "Freddy I've been looking everywhere for you! Why are you down here?" She asked while walking in. "Sorry, I was...kinda tried of waiting." I responded at last. "Its fine but, we're ready to eat, the table is set up now." She responded. "Oh! Ok." I said. She walked out as I noticed the door lock was broken. And it looked like it had been broken for a long time. "Hmm." I said while examining it. "Freddy you coming?" Asked Baby standing a couple feet away. "Yeah!" I responded. "I'm might not be able to forget this now." I said to myself. "These things are connected and I have to put the pieces together."