Chapter 21: You're just crazy

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Night: 5

Time: 4:00 a.m.

"Bon Bon! Bon Bon! Where are you?" I called out. I wanted to find him to ask him about that door I found and check it out with him. "Where the hell is he?" I said to myself. As I walked by Ballora's room, she opened the door. "Can you stop yelling, I'm trying to do dance lessons with Minireena!" Said Ballora. "Sorry. I'm trying to find Bon Bon. Have you seen him by any chance?" I asked. "No, why?" Responded Ballora. "I can't find him anywhere. I've tried calling for him but he hasn't responded and I've checked everywhere." I said. "Is there any place you haven't checked?" Asked Ballora. "Well, I haven't checked the room Lolbit, Yenndo, and Bonnet are staying at." I said. "Well there you go then, he's probably there." Responded Ballora. "Ok. Thanks!" I said. "Yep. Just don't bother me right now ok?" Said Ballora. "I won't." I responded. "Good." Said Ballora as she shut her door. "Whatever." I said to myself. I walked over to the others room. I was lifting my hand to knock on the door, but before I had a chance, it opened. Bon Bon crawled out as I said "there your are! I been looking everywhere for you. Why didn't you answer when I called your name?" "Sorry, I was busy talking to the others." He responded. "Well, I found something near the office." I said. "Well what is it?" He asked. "Its a door, but I've never seen it before. I wanna show you so we can see whats inside." I said. "Another door? Ok then." He responded. We both walked to where the door was as I said "its right over there!" "Where?" He asked as we entered the main area. "Over th-" I stopped to see the door wasn't there at all, as if it was never there to being with. "W-What!" I said while running to the spot it was at. My eyes were not deceiving me at all, it was gone. "I just saw it!" I exclaimed. "Freddy are you ok?" Bon Bon. "Of course I'm not! That fucking door was just there a couple of minutes ago!" I responded. "I think you're just going crazy." He responded. "Bullshit." I said. "Yeah you're going crazy. I don't know how a door can just suddenly disappear." Said Bon Bon. "I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!" I yelled. "Yeah I'm gonna leave now. You're acting crazy." He said while crawling away. I turned back around at the spot of where the door was. "Fine! If you don't believe me, then I'll prove it to you!" I said. "And I know who can help."