Chapter 15: New additions to the family

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Night: 5

Time: 12:50

"You know you guys didn't have to wait like ten minutes to tell us your names." Said Yenndo. "I know. But since we found this place, we weren't sure you guys could be trusted." I said. I could see now Ballora and Bon Bon waiting for us at the spot I told them to wait for us. "Freddy! Foxy! Where have you guys b-... who are this people?" Bon Bon asked. "I found them in a room. Apparently they were animatronics that were supposed to be here." I said. "Can they be trusted?" He asked. "They seem ok. So ya, I guess." I said. "You guess?" He responded. "Well, we'll see." I said. "Is Baby at the elevator waiting for us?" Asked Foxy. "I don't know. We haven't checked on her since we left." Responded Ballora. "Ok. Lets see if she's alive." I said. "Who's Baby?" Asked Yenndo. "She's the one in charge of our place." I said. "Oh ok." He replied. We all crawled through the vent one at a time until we all got through. I saw Baby still waiting for us, she seemed distracted, not even looking at us. "Baby you ok?" I asked. She looked at me "ya I'm... fine." She said. "She's still acting weird." I thought. "Well I found these three animatronics in a room. You know them by any chance?" I asked. Baby looked at them and back at me "no, I don't." She said. "Well ok then. This is Lolbit, Yenndo, and Bonnet." I said introducing them. "There was nothing we could find and everything else was locked." Said Ballora. "Locked?" I asked. "Oh ya. I forgot to tell you. The last vent was locked and the area we explored had nothing expect some maintenance room that was locked as well." Said Bon Bon. "Well then I guess we can go back up now." I said. "Though we can have only a couple of people at a time." Said Ballora. "Ah shit!"

5 minutes later

The elevator doors opened as everyone was waiting for me and Foxy. Ok that's everyone." I said. "Ok. But are you sure you didn't find anything else or anything happened. I looked at Foxy remembering that awkward moment that happened earlier. "No." I responded. "We'll find a place the three can stay." Said Ballora. "Ok. I think I'm gonna... eat." I said while walking off. "You sure?" Asked Ballora. "I'm sure." "I'm gonna go too." Said Baby. "Same." Said Foxy. "Um... ok?" Said Ballora. I walked into the kitchen as everyone walked off and I grabbed something to eat. "What... was that feeling with Foxy?"