Chapter 5: Finders keepers

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Night: 2

Time: 12:23 a.m.

"I swear that night guard knows what he's doing. Like how he closed the door on Baby last night." Said Bon Bon. "I know right." I responded. "I still hate it that those kids want to hang out with us all the time." Responded Bon Bon. "Well they like us a lot." I responded. "But what if the others get mad at us for taking their spotlight?" Asked Bon Bon. "Nah! I doubt that would happen." I responded. Just then, Baby came around the corner holding something. "Hey Baby! Whats that?" I asked. "This is a computer that I stole from the night guard." She responded. "So let me get this straight, you stole a computer from him. However you can't even mange to scare him without getting stuck in the office door." Said Bon Bon. "Shut up, I just had... bad luck." She responded. "So I want to use it to distract him so I can scare him again and you're gonna help." She said. "Well, why can't you have Ballora or Foxy help you with this?" I asked. "Well, Ballora is teaching Foxy how to dance." She replied. "Well then, I got nothing better to do so I guess I can join in on this." I said. "Alright then, lets go." She said as she started walking away. I followed here near the office. I peeked through the window to see what the night guard was doing. He was still paying attention to the cameras; it wouldn't be long until he saw us. "Alright you blast this music while I go to the other side and scare him." Said Baby. She walked away as I spoke to Bon Bon "She's not gonna succeed is she?" I asked. "Probably not." He responded. The night guard was now looking at me, and he did not look happy. But in all honestly, he looked annoyed, probably because we never leave him alone. that was until he realized we had his laptop. "HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY LAPTOP! AND HOW DID YOU GET THAT!" He yelled from inside. I shrugged acting as if I didn't know. Then, at the corner of my eye, I could see Baby getting ready to jump-scare him. However, as soon as she ran towards him, the volume on the laptop got louder as it played some song. This kinda took her surprise which made her hit her head on top of the door. I looked at the laptop to see Bon Bon was next to it, changing the volume. "You just had to do that!" I exclaimed at him. "What?" He asked in response. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!" Yelled the night guard. "Well shit."