Chapter 41: Made to be evil

Ennard's P.O.V 

Year: 2016

Time: 1:39 a.m.

"Uh! What happened?" I said while waking up. I could see someone, but I couldn't make out who it was as of right now. "You're awake!" Said the person. My vision was now visible and I could make out who was facing me; it was Baby, waiting for me. "I'm glad you're ok." She said with a faint smile. "What happened? All I remember was me trying to scare the security guard and then me waking up here." I said. "There was an... incident." She said. She seemed like she didn't want to tell me. "W-What do you mean by that?" I asked worried. Just by her expression, I could tell something was wrong about me. Baby looked at me with a face that seemed to say "look at yourself". I looked at my body to see the problem, and saw it in front of my own eyes. "What!" I shouted. My suit was off and my endo-skeleton was just wires now. "W-What happened!" I exclaimed. "That guard had an ax on him and destroyed you." Said Baby. "This was the best the workers could do, but... they can't fix you." "W-WHY!" I exclaimed. "The damage was to severe, you're irreplaceable." She responded back. "What about the pizzeria? Are they gonna do something about us?" I asked. Baby looked sad for what I had said. "Ennard. They're gonna shut the place down and scrap us both." She said. "W-What! They can't!" I exclaimed. "Yes they can! We can't prevent this." Said Baby. I was speechless. The place was gonna be shut down because of me getting almost destroyed, and it was all because of that security guard. "I'll leave you alone now." Said Baby while leaving. "Ok." I managed to get out. She left the room leaving me alone, or so I thought. "Its looks like you're in a situation." Said a voice in the room. "Who said that?" I asked. I looked around as I noticed there were two glowing white eyes in the darkness. "Who are you?" I questioned. "Lets just keep my name anonymous." 'He' responded. "Well, why are you here?" I asked. "To let you know that you can save your pizzeria." 'He' said. "How?" I asked. "You must kill the humans." He said. "B-But I can't! They'll know I'm alive!" I said. "Does that really matter?" 'He' asked. "That human destroyed you, and because of that, he has now caused the pizzeria to be shut down." "How do you know this?" I asked. "I saw everything, and I'm here to find apart of me." 'He' said. "My shadow to be exact." "But what will that do?" I asked. "You have a chance to save the pizzeria, but not only that, but to get rid of the humans and takeover this world." 'He' said. "All you do is preform when you could be doing what these humans do, being one of them." 'He' continued on. He was right, all we do is preform for kids instead of doing other things. That guard ruined my life, and now I'm gonna ruin their lives. "What happens if I do this?" I asked. "You get to join me, and I'll help you live freely, what ore can you ask for." 'He' said. "Alright, I'll do this." I said. "But not without Baby."