Chapter 12: Exploring memories

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Night: 5

Time: 12:35

"You're too close!" I said. "I can't move." Said Foxy. "Why did we do this again?" Asked Ballora. "Told you it was a bad idea." Said Baby. "And it doesn't help that SOMEONE IS ON TOP OF MY HEAD!" I said. "Well its better then being squished in between everyone." Responded Bon Bon from on top of my head. The elevator stopped and I reached for the button to the doors. As soon as the door opened, everyone poured out of the elevator. "Next time, lets just have only a couple of people go in." Said Ballora. I took a minute to look around and saw a vent in front of us. "Hmm. That must lead somewhere." I said. "Lets check it out." Said Foxy. "I-I still think we shouldn't go." Said Baby. "What the hell is with her?" I thought. "Ok. If you're scared then just wait here until we get back." I suggested. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Oh my god!" I said to myself. "Baby. I don't know what is up with you today but whatever it is, I don't wanna deal with it right now." I said. "Lets go guys." I said. I got down and crawled through the vent and got out. The area I was in had some weird stuff. There was two panels near two windows that looked really weird. And a creepy clown mask of what appeared to be of an animatronic. "This is creepy." Said Bon Bon. "Well, we're gonna split up. Me and Foxy will go to the right. While Bon Bon and Ballora will go left." I said. "Do we have to split up?" Asked Ballora complaining. "Yes we do. If we all split up, we can explore this place more faster." I responded. "When we're done, we'll all meet back here and check this vent that's in front of us." "Fine." Responded Ballora. She and Bon Bon crawled through the vent on the left, while me and Foxy crawled through the vent on the right. We came upon a huge room with a stage with tables and chairs. "What was this place?" Asked Foxy while we both walked to the stage. "I honestly don't know? But it looks... like someone perform here, almost like a pizzeria" I said looking around. "But why would someone build this underground?" Asked Foxy. But before I had a chance to responded, the lights cut out for a couple of seconds. I felt someone holding me and when the lights went back on, I found out why. Foxy was holding me tight, basically hugging me. She knew right away the awkwardness as she let go and turned away blushing, acting if it never happened. I started to blush also as she said "I-I-I'm sorry." "No! I-Its... fine." I said. For a moment we both looked at each other. We both for some reason couldn't break our gazes. There was a strange feeling in me. And for some reason, I leaned in to her. For some reason, she did the same. Our faces were getting closer, but as soon as our noses touched, we heard a noise. "What was that?" I asked trying to avoid what just happened. The noise sounded as if something metal dropped. And it had came from a closed door that said 'breaker room' on a sign from above. I got closer as I looked at Foxy with concern. I couldn't ignore what made that noise. I slowly opened the door and when it was finally open, I was meet with a huge surprise. "What... the... fuck."