Chapter 11: Departure

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Night: 5 

Time: 12:25 a.m.

"What the hell is this?" I asked. Behind the door a few feet in front of us, was an elevator. "What the fuck, is that an elevator?" Asked Bon Bon. "Apparently so, but who cares? I'm now interested." I responded. I walked over as Baby said "I don't think we should go in it." "Well why not?" I asked. "W-W-Well..." She said. She was acting really weird, almost as if she know something we didn't. "We don't know where it leads to. It could be to something dangerous." She said. "Who cares." I responded. "W-WHAT! Are you an idiot?" She asked. "No. It's called not giving a shit." I replied. "Anyone else want to check this out?" I asked everyone. "I have nothing better to do." Said Bon Bon. "I would love to!" Said Foxy. "Eh! It sounds interesting." Responded Ballora. "The audience has spoken. We're gonna go investigate." I said. We all walked to the elevator as Baby said "what if you guys find something... bad?" Asked Baby. I turned around to face her and said "eh! We'll wing it." "Wing it!? What kinda plan is that?!" She asked. "One that is easy and simple." I responded. "But if you don't want to go down then that's fine." I said. Baby was silent for a couple of seconds until she spoke again. "Fine." "Ah! That's the Baby I know." I said. "Can we just head into the elevator already!" Exclaimed Bon Bon. "Yes! Lets go!" I said. I pressed the button which opened the doors. However as I looked inside,  noticed a problem immediately. "Uh... oh." I said. The elevator was small, even though it looked bigger from the outside. "Fuck! Its to small to fit all of us." Said Bon Bon. "Oh well! Guess we can't all go down." Said Baby. She seemed to be avoiding going down the elevator. But I didn't let this bother me. "Well then, we're gonna improvise." I said. "How?" Asked Foxy. "We're all gonna squeeze in." I said. "WHAT! ARE YOU CRAZY!" Asked Ballora. "Well ya! No shit I am. Now come on, I wanna check this out." I said. "Ya. We're all screwed." Mumbled Baby. "What?" I asked. "NOTHING!" She exclaimed. "Something is not right with her." I thought. "Alright. Lets, well... see if we can manage to fit us all in that."