Chapter 54: You're not taking her!

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Night: 7

Time: 3:30 a.m.

"You're a shadow?" I asked. "I thought you were an animatronic!" "Well, not as of right now." Said Shadow Freddy. "And you've finally given me what I needed." "You're not taking my shadow!" I said. "Oh, you're mistaken, I'm not here for him." "That can't be right?" I thought. "Then what do you want from us?" I asked. "Her." He said while looking at Funtime Foxy. "Get her for me RXQ." RXQ nodded and immediately walked up to her and picked her up. "HEY! LET ME GO!" She screamed. "FOXY!" I yelled in response. "Take her to our destination, and keep them busy." Said Shadow Freddy to the others as he walked away with RXQ. "MERGE NOW!" I said to my shadow. He nodded as he did what I requested. "Lolbit, Yenndo, and Bonnet started getting close to us now. "You want to damage them?" Asked my shadow. "I don't care, I just want them out of our damn way!" Bonnet was the first to attack, she jumped at me as I shot her with a shadow beam, that went straight through her. She fell to on the ground, as her life slowly faded away. Anger was running in my every circuit, hate was flowing through me. And the thought of Foxy taken away by Shadow Freddy, fueled that anger. Lolbit ran at me and tried to slash me, but I used her same tactic. She went for my head, but I ducked, as I slashed her head off. Her head fell to floor, sparks flying from her headless animatronic body as it fell to the ground. However, Yenndo ran at me with no delay while I distracted. But he stopped suddenly; he had a hole now in his chest, and a hand along with it through him. Yenndo fell over, revealing a person behind him. "ENNARD!" I yelled as I got ready to strike him. "STOP! I'm not here to fight, I'm here to help!" He said at once. "Give me a good reason why I shouldn't destroy you right now!" I stated. "I was wrong about Shadow Freddy; he betrayed me, just like he did to William." He said. "I know where he's heading to." "Oh really, where?" I asked. "To that door you've been so desperate to know about." He said. I didn't say anything for a moment, mainly because I knew it was important, but what for?" Why is he heading there?" I asked. "I don't know, he never told me the importance of it." He responded back. "That still isn't a good reason why I shouldn't destroy right now!" I said. "I want to fix the damage I've done! And you're wasting time, while he's probably at the door right now!" Said Ennard. "He's right, we need to head upstairs right now!" Said my shadow in my head. "Fine, you're coming with us." I said. I picked up the repair book Foxy dropped. "You're not taking her that easily!" I said to myself. We ran towards the elevator as we both walked in. I hit the button to go up, and the doors shut as the elevator started moving up. "So how come, for someone he trusted, decided to get rid of you?" I asked Ennard. He looked back at me, and than away. Almost likely he didn't want to tell me, but he did anyways. "Trust is a strong word, but lets just say he was more aware of me than I expected." Said Ennard. "After I failed to destroy you, he decided it was time to get rid of me. He knew my real intentions, and that was the line I had drawn to." "And what did you really plan to do?" I asked. "To get together with Baby again." "Ha. Ha! Ha, ha, ha, ha!" I laughed at his answer, while he gave me pissed off look. "You think that's funny?" He asked. "I'm laughing at how it will never happen." I said with a serious tone. "What makes you say that?" He asked. "HOW YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE!" I said while grabbing him. "Freddy, calm down! You're mixing my anger with yours!" Said my shadow. "Don't do this." I let go of Ennard, as I gave him a look. "Maybe you should see, that I'm not the root of all your problems." Said Ennard. The elevator stopped, as the doors opened. "We'll deal with this later." I said as I ran out of the elevator. As I ran, Baby's door for her room opened, and Baby stuck her head out. "Whats going o-why is he here!?" She asked. "No time! Ennard, stay with them, and use this to fix Ballora!" I said while handing the book to Baby. "Foxy's in trouble, and we all may just be as well!" I said as I ran towards the door. From the distance, I could see Shadow Freddy opening the door. I ran with full speed, and jumped at him. But somehow, he know, and he used his hand to force me into the wall. "I may not have my full power just yet, but your incompetence is the reason why you can't defeat me." He said. "End him RXQ." RXQ came from behind him and walked towards me, getting ready to strike me down. "I can't move!" I said struggling to break free. "Me neither!" Said my shadow. Just as RXQ struck, I heard a yell. "NOOOOOOOOOO!" Something got into the way, taking the hit; it was Bon Bon. "BON BON!" I yelled as he hit the ground, sparks flying from him. My anger was turning into hate now, and forging into power. My eyes were turning white now, just like a shadows eyes. With everything I had, I forced Shadow Freddy and RXQ into the room, and closed the door. That lost the grip on me as I ran over to Bon Bon. RXQ managed to hit Bon Bon's memory chip, and it was unfixable. "NO! YOU'RE NOT TAKING MY BEST FRIEND!"