Chapter 7: Attached

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Night: 3

Time: 2:43

"I told you, Baby changed the password so I can't even use it." I said. "Well then why don't you ask her for it?" Asked Foxy. "Well if it were that easy, I wouldn't be complaining right now." I said. "She won't tell me the password for whatever reason." I said. "Huh. Ok." Responded Foxy. While she was talking, I noticed Bon Bon was trying to do something. He turned to see him reaching for his drink while trying moving my arm. "Let me help you." I said while grabbing it for. He took it, but he didn't acknowledge me and he didn't even drink it. "Something wrong?" I asked. To be honest I was worried for him. He was never this quiet; he would usually be talkative, but that wasn't the case today. "I been thinking about my current state a lot lately." He said. "I feel as if I can't do the things you guys can since I'm your hand puppet. And I feel also that you shouldn't be able to the things I should be doing for myself." "Bon Bon its fine." I said. "NO FREDDY IT'S NOT FINE!" He yelled. "I just... want to normal." He said softly. "So... what do you want us to do?" Asked Foxy. "I want Freddy to take me off." He said. "WAIT! HOLD UP!" I said. "How do you know that I can even get you off my hand?" I asked. "Well have you tried?" He asked. I stood there in silence for a moment, realizing he had just countered my question. "Exactly. Now get me off and we'll see for ourselves." He said. "Bon Bon, I don't think you see the problem here." Said Foxy. "And whats that?" He asked. "Do you really think that everyone is going to go with the new animatronic's puppet just suddenly disappearing?" She asked. Bon Bon was silent, mostly likely not thinking this through. "Well uh... we can... um..." He said. "I think we should let him do what he wants." I said. "W-What?" Said Foxy. "I understand what he has to go through and I'm willing to do whatever to help him." I said. "Really?" He asked. "Well first lets see if I can get you off." I said. I grabbed him and said "ready?" He nodded and I pulled him off. I put him down as I realized it was actually happening. He was off my hand, and boy was he excited. "It worked. IT WORKED! I CAN MOVE!" He exclaimed. "Well crawl." I said. "Ah who cares!" He said. "Just one thing, you can only do this when it is night ok?" I said. "Ok." He responded as he started crawling towards the kitchen. "I'm really glad you helped Bon Bon." Said Foxy. "Yeah, I know. Though I should really do something about me having one hand." I said while holding up the spot Bon Bon was on. "HEY! HOWS BON BON MOVING AROUND ON HIS OWN!"