Chapter 27: Purple Guy

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Night: 6

Time: 12:15 a.m.

"What is even going on anymore?" I said to myself. The guys skin was literally peeling off, revealing his purple skin. It didn't even seem possible just by looking at it. He was now facing me, with a evil smile. "Who are you?" I asked. "Your worst nightmare." He responded. His eyes were now also turning purple. "Guys! I don't know what is going on, but I recommend we step back." I said. Everyone was already doing that as he said "where do you think you're going?" He asked. "RUN!" I yelled. Everyone darted including me to the main area. "Split up!" Said Baby as see ran to her room. "Mother fucker!" I said. I took a second to glance and saw him running with full speed catching up to us. "Oh no!" Me and Foxy ran towards to where Yenndo, Lolbit, and Bonnet were. Me and Foxy quickly ran in and closed the door and locked it. "Whats going on?" Asked Yenndo. "Lets just say a worker here is a purple dude." I responded. "A what?" Asked Bonnet. Out of nowhere, there was banging on the door; loud banging., almost as if the door was about to come down. "W-Wha-at-t d-do w-w-we-we do-o?" Asked Lolbit. Then there was a hole in the door, as I could see the purple guy continuing to break the door down. "Get behind me! All of you!" I yelled. Everyone responded quickly as they all got behind me. The door fell down onto the floor as he stepped inside. "How is he so strong?" I thought. "This is why you don't hide from me." He said at last. "Why are you here? What do you want!" I said. "Well... I can't have witnesses finding out our secrets." He said. "What? Are you working with others?" I asked. "Those are questions you'll never know the answers to. FUNTIME FUCKTARD!" He responded while getting closer to us. "Freddy what do we do?" Asked Foxy. "Freddy? Oh no!" I could feel myself changing, the anger starting. "Its happening again!" Said Yenndo. I could feel the anger taking over. "How about I show you who's the fuckturd?" I said. I ran into him at full speed and pushed him. This literally pushed him into the wall as he fell down from the impact. He slowly got up, no doubt defeated, for now. "This may have saved you, but will you be able to control it?" He said. He then darted off as I chased him. Only to find him gone. I could feel myself losing the anger now as it was going away. Ballora, Baby, and Bon Bon ran in seconds later to assist us. "Are you okay?" Asked Baby. "Yeah! I am." I responded. "But things are getting more questionable."