Chapter 14: New friends

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Night: 5

Time: 12:40

"Who... is that?" I asked. Standing a couple of feet away was a figure of an animatronic, a fox animatronic. "Who are you!" I yelled at it. "W-W-Who are you?" It asked. "Just come out here ok?" I said. "Freddy is that a good a idea?" Whispered Foxy. "Unless you want to find out who this is, then ya." I responded. "O-Ok. Guys, you can come out." "What?" I thought. "Then the figure emerged from the darkness, along with two other animatronics. One of them was a bunny, like Bon Bon. However it was pink and it appeared to be a girl. The fox looked just like Foxy, except instead of pink and white like Foxy, it was white and orange. Not to mention it had purple lipstick and cheeks. Then finally, there was a bear looking animatronic. However, this one didn't have a suit on, just its endo-skeleton with golden eyes. "Ok. I want names... NOW!" I demanded. "O-O-OK-K-K-K." Said the fox. "Whats with its voice box?" I thought. "Sorry for her stuttering, she has a broken voice box." Said the bear. "I've already established that." I replied. "Well, I'm Yenndo." He said. "What the hell is a Yenndo?" I asked. He had a face that seemed to say "really?" "That's my name I was given. Ok?" He responded. "I was joking if you didn't notice." I said. He stared at me, along with everyone else. "Well... this is Bonnet." He said while pointing at the bunny. "And that's Lolbit." He said while pointing at the fox. "Ok. Now that you guys have told us your names, tell us why you're down here. "W-W-Why s-should we t-tell yo-u-u?" Asked Lolbit. "Really?" I asked. "We find this place and you guys down here, refusing to answer the one question that is on my mind? I already don't trust the three of you, so someone better give me a good god damn reason to not leave you all down here!" "Ok, god!" Responded Yenndo. "We think we were  animatronics built here for this place." "Hmm... go on." I said. "We woke up here I think I month ago, I'm not sure I've just track." He continued. "A month? What have you guys been doing here then for that long?" I asked. "We've been trying to escape and as you can tell, it never worked." Said Bonnet. "T-T-ha-t-t's th-e r-r-reas-son my -v-voice b-ox b-bro-k-e." Said Lolbit. "How?" I asked. "She accidentally jammed a pipe into her voice box." Said Yenndo. "Ouch." Said Foxy. "Well then... it does make sense. I guess you can all come back with us." I said. "To where?" Asked Bonnet. "Our place."