Chapter 60: The end is near

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Night: 7

Time: 5.00 a.m.

"Freddy, please wake up. Please!" What?" I said waking up to someones voice. "HE'S WAKING UP!" Yelled Baby. I opened my eyes to see everyone standing around me, waiting for me to wake up. "Freddy you're awake!" Said Foxy at once. "Ah! What happened?" I asked. I tried to move, but something was wrong, I couldn't move at all for some reason. "What?" I said trying to figure out what was wrong. I tried move my head, but I didn't turn; I couldn't move anything. "WHAT THE HELL! WHY CAN'T I MOVE!?" I yelled. "There was a lot of damage." Said my shadow. "What... do you mean?" I asked hesitant about asking at all. "When Fredbear shot you, it did a lot more damage than we anticipated." Said Shadow Funtime Freddy. "You're not making yourself clear." I said. "Your body is broken." "What?" I said in response. He walked over and picked me up; I could see now the wires from the spot that would hold my head dangling down. "H-How am I even still functioning?" I asked. "We used this generator to keep you powered." Said Baby holding it up for me to see. "We were able to escape, and hid down here and fixed Ballora and you." Said Ennard. "How long was I out?" I asked. "About an hour." Said Foxy. "AN HOUR! WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED DURING THAT TIME!" I yelled. "Relax, they won't be going anywhere for awhile." Said Ballora. "And how do you know this?" I asked. "Well, I was able to make a shield around this place while you were deactivated." Said my shadow. "But it won't hold long." "You've estimated a time it goes out?" I asked. "Yes, we have about until six." He said. I sat in silence for a moment, it would soon be Fredbear's world if we didn't do anything. We had time, but not enough. Even if I were to take on him, I couldn't. I had no body, no way to fight. "We got to do something, and I need my body!" I exclaimed. "Can you try fixing me?" I asked. "We could, but it would take up a lot of time." Said Baby. "There has to be another way!" I said. "I'm sorry Freddy, but there isn't." Said Ballora. "No alternative at all?" I asked. "No." Said Baby. I looked down at her response. "Then it's over... for all of us." I said. Nobody responded, which indicated I was right. My shadow couldn't take anyone else's body, only me. By the time I would have a body, it would be too late. And this was something I hoped would never happen, but it seemed that way now. Fredbear's vision had now become reality, and a nightmare. "No, there is one way." Said Ennard breaking the silence. We all looked at him, curious for what he had to say. "I hate to say this... but I'm willing to give my body to you." "WHAT!" Said Baby out of nowhere. "Ennard..." I said trying to respond. "You don't have to say anything, this is my gift to fix your problems." He said. "Ennard, you can't!" Said Baby. "It has to be done, its the only way." He said while picking me up. "We need to head to the scooper room." "I'm not going to let you!" Said Baby holding his arm back. We turned around, giving her a sad look, it was a look I never seen him have before. "I've done enough to help Fredbear make history, now I'm returning the favor." He said while walking to the scooper room. "You know, you don't have to do this." I said. "And you know as well, that I have to do this." He responded back. He was right, he did. It was the only last resort, there was no other way. Even if I were to fail, I had to at least try. Because if I didn't, I would just be making it easier for Fredbear, and I don't like going easy. We walked in as he put me next to the door as everyone else trailed behind us. "Ennard..." Said Baby. He ignored her as he walked inside the control room for the scooper. "Baby, there's nothing you can do to change his mind." Said Ballora. "Ennard just one moment... please." Said Baby. He turned around and walked over to her. "I'll-I'll miss you." She said. All of a sudden, she hugged him. "I will too." He said softly. If Baby could cry, she would right now. I could tell how sad she was, more than ever. They broke their hug as Ennard walked back over to the controls, and for once, I actually understood him. When he wanted to join us, I thought he was bluffing. I thought everything he said was a lie, and it was just to be with Baby, but I was misjudged. He had proven that we was willing to sacrifice himself to help me defeat Fredbear, and stop this all. Ennard pressed the button and walked in front of the scooper, as the alarm for it blared through the room. "Hey Ennard!" I said to him. He looked at me, for one final time. "Thanks for doing this." He smiled at me "if you fail, at least I don't have to live in a place, in control of that bitch." Than it happened, his demise. The scooper went straight through his head as he fell down. Everyone stood in silence; I wasn't sure if it was to have a moment of silence, or if everyone was petrified at what just happened. Finally, Shadow broke the silence. "Lets repair Freddy." He grabbed his body as he moved my head next to his. "We need to shut you off for this, this hopefully shouldn't take to long." He said. "Ok." I responded. 

I knew if I didn't stop Fredbear, it would all be over.

I knew if I got destroyed completely, all hope would die and wither away.

I knew for a fact, the end is near. 

And it's at the edge of our seats.