Chapter 17: Another lover

Baby's P.O.V

Night: 5

Time: 2:12 a.m

"What could I do to see if he likes me?" I thought. I needed to know if he really loved me. I asked to hang out with him earlier, but he didn't want to. "Maybe he does like me and he's too embarrassed to hang out with me." I thought. "But what about Ennard? What is he gonna do next?" "Hey Baby." Said Ballora while walking in. "Oh, hey!" I responded. "I gave Lolbit, Yenndo, and Bonnet the storage room to stay." She said. "Oh... that's cool." I muttered. Ballora looked at me, probably hearing my tone. "You ok?" She asked. "Ya I'm fine, just... been thinking about stuff." I said. "What kind of stuff?" She asked. "Well, I don't know if I should tell you." I responded back. "Well if you don't feel comfortable telling me then I'm not forcing it upon you. Responded Ballora. "If I tell her, then maybe she can help me with this situation." I thought. "You know what, I'll tell you." I said. "Oh, ok then. What is it?" She asked while coming over to me for what I had to say. "Promise though not to tell anyone ok?" I asked. "I won't." She responded. "Ok. Well I... have a crush on Freddy." I said. "Oh! You do, how sweet!" Exclaimed Ballora. "Y-Ya." I responded while blushing a little of embarrassment. "But that's not what I also have to tell you." I responded. "Oh?" Responded Ballora. "Well, while I was down there, at the place, there was someone there." I said. "Someone?" Asked Ballora. "An old friend, but you could say we were... more then that." I said. "Like in love?" Asked Ballora. "Yes. His name was Ennard, and that old place is where me and him preformed at before this location got opened." I said. "Why didn't you tell me or anyone this?" Asked Ballora. "I-I... I wanted to forget it after what happened." I said. "Well what did happen?" Asked Ballora. "He tried to takeover the place and kill everyone there." I said. "So I trapped him in a room and the placed was closed off for good. At least that's what I thought." "I'm sorry." Responded Ballora. "You don't have to be. But he's back and he still loves me. However, he says he plans on taking over this place and he's not alone." I said. "Well than who's working with him?" She asked. "I don't know. He never said." I responded. "And those animatronics being down there makes no sense. And-And-And... I don't know what to do! This is all a mess!" I said. Ballora sat down next to me to comfort me. "I'm here to help." "Well, I'm glad I can have you to help me when I need someone. " I said. "Well that's what I'm here for, aren't I?" She asked. "Of course you are."