Chapter 51: The damage left behind

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Night: 7

Time: 3:16 a.m.

"Foxy! Where are you?" I called out. "I'm in Baby's room!" She responded back. "Thank god she's ok!" I said. "Lets hope Ballora and Bon Bon are also." Said my shadow adding on to my sentence. "I hope so." We both walked in as I saw Ballora and Bon Bon were both active now. "Ballora and Bon Bon! Thank god all of you are alright!" I said. "Yeah, Ennard and that RXQ jumped me and destroyed part of me, but Foxy said I'm fixable." Said Ballora. "That's good to hear." I said. "FREDDY!" Said Bon Bon at once running at me and hugging me. "I'm glad to hear you didn't mean those things you said." I said to him. "Well, the night before finding the door, RXQ took control of my body, and the only time he left was when I was deactivated during the day." Explained Bon Bon. "When I first met you Bon Bon, I sensed his presence, and never got the chance to tell you Freddy." Said Shadow. "Well, I'm glad we got some stuff sorted out." Said Foxy. "I forgot to ask, where's Baby?" Asked Bon Bon. Me, including Foxy and the damaged Ballora, gave glances at each other before looking back at him. "She tried to reason with Ennard." I said answer his question. "What! Why?" He asked at once. "I don't know the full details, I only know this since Ennard told me himself." I said. "Before Ennard and RXQ attacked me, I was looking for her. It wasn't until I realized she wasn't here, while you both went on that date." Said Ballora. "And I just found out from Bidybab, that Baby left her post during the day." Said Foxy. "Bidybab told me as well, before I found Ballora broken, and got attacked by Ennard and RXG." Said my shadow. "What! How did we not hear about this?" I asked. "She locked the door for her place before she left." Said Bidybab. "But I unlocked it when it was night." "Why would she even try do that!" I said. "The most logical answer I can think of, is that she wanted to convince Ennard to join us." Said Shadow Funtime Freddy. "Ennard isn't the problem, nor is RXQ." I said. "But rather this 'master' they both keep mentioning." "Correct, however we don't have a clear understanding of where they're at. Said my shadow. "Not only that, Ballora is in bad condition, and she needs fixing." Said Bon Bon. "That might be a problem, none us of know how to repair animatronics." I said. "Then why don't we try to call for a repair man?" Asked Minireena. "We can't, no human is here and that would put us at risk of them knowing we are alive." I explained to Minireena. "And do you think they would come at three in the morning?" Asked Shadow. "What about Baby, maybe we should go look for her?" Asked Foxy. "Like I stated, we have no idea where she, or Ennard, RXQ, and 'he' sre at." Said Shadow. "No, there's one place that is most likely to be where they're hiding." I said. "You mean?" Asked Foxy. "The underground." I said. "Wait! I just realized, where's Lolbit, Yenndo, and Bonnet?" Asked Bon Bon. "I... don't know." I responded realizing his point. "When I was searching for Baby earlier, I went in their room, only to find out they weren't there at all." Said my shadow. "Do you think Ennard and RXQ had something to do with their disappearances?" Asked Foxy. "I don't think so." I said back. "What do you mean?" Asked Ballora. "When I was down at the place one night, I noticed the door knob was broken." I said. "What does that have to do with anything?" Asked Bidybab. "When I found them, they said the door was locked." I said. "So does that mean?" Asked Ballora. "They weren't trapped in there at all, they wanted to be found." Said Shadow Funtime Freddy. "But why?" Asked Minireena. "The answer should be clear." I said. "They're working with Ennard and RXQ." "I knew something was off when I first meet them!" Said Bon Bon. "And that could explain why Bon Bon was always with them when he was in control of RXQ." Said Foxy. "The pieces are coming together, and they're showing us what is really going on." Said RXQ. "Baby could be in more trouble then we think, and possibly this 'masters' plan is coming sooner than we can think!" I said. I looked at everyone, realizing soon time would not be on our side for much longer. "We need to go to the underground location." I said at once. "What!" Said just about everyone. "If they're closer to finishing their plan, then it will all be over for us sooner than later." I said. "We can't just go in without a plan or strategy, that would be suicide!" Said Bon Bon. "We have to take action now!" I said. "He's right." Said Shadow agreeing with me. "This has all been a mystery for too long, and we have the opportunity to end it." "How?" Asked Bidybab. "Me and Shadow have to finish this." I said. "What! No!" Said Bon Bon. "We'll be fine." I said. "I want to come." Said Foxy. "Foxy..." I said at once. "You may." Said Shadow. "What?" I said. "If she wants to come, that's her decision." Said my shadow. I sighed at this; I wasn't sure if it was a good idea. Me and my shadow could stand a chance, but her. I didn't want anything to happen to her, I didn't want to lose someone I cared about deeply." "Fine." I said accepting the choice. "Bon Bon, you stay with Ballora, if we find something like a guide on fixing animatronics, then we'll bring back if possibly." I said. "Freddy, if you don't come back, I'm glad to at least be with for the last moment." Said Bon Bon. "Same to you bud." I said with a faint smile. Me, Foxy and Shadow walked out as Ballora spoke to us all. "Good luck." "Thanks." I responded back as I closed the door. "We're all gonna need it."