Chapter 38: Planning it out

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Night: 6

Time: 5:07 a.m.

"Ok! I'm almost done!" I said. "Well hurry up, you've been taking forever just to write out your plan on how to make this date perfect." Said my shadow to me. "Ok! I'm done!" I said while throwing my pencil on the paper. "Well what are you waiting for? Read it!" He said. "Ok! First I want to order a tuxedo so I look fancy." I said. "What, a suit? Can animatronics even wear clothes?" Asked my shadow. "We'll find out." I said. I grabbed the computer and handed it to him. "You order the suit I have on amazon while I tell you to look up another thing." I said to him. "Ok. What else?" He asked. "Ballora told me a while back that there's another restaurant near by, kinda like this place. Though I don't know the name of the place, I still want to have me and Foxy's date there." I said. "Well how are we gonna find out if we don't know the name of the place?" He asked. "C'mon! Its 2017!" I said. "Just search up 'google maps' and search our area and find the place." I said. "Like I know what technology is." He responded while searching it up. "Hey! You weren't the only one that didn't know what the fuck technology was." I said to him. "Alright. The last thing is to give her a gift that she would appreciate." I said while reading off my list. "Well, what about flowers? I've heard the humans use them to get love." He said. "Ehhh... I'm not sure it works that way." I said to my shadow. "No? It doesn't?" He asked. "No." I said back. "Oh. Then I don't know." He responded. "Actually!" He said a second after he said his previous sentence. "I've seen the workers with plushies they sell here, and I think I remember seeing one of Foxy." "Oh! That might be what I need!" I said. "I found the place." He said. "Its called 'Candy's Burgers and Fries'." "That sounds like a good place to have a date." I said. "I'll call them, you can relax for the rest of the night." Said my shadow. "Ya! I'm kinda burnt out on today." I responded. "Alright. Lets hope it goes well." He replied. "Don't worry, it will." I said. "Besides, I have you as protection." I said. "More like a way the defend yourself." He said. "If Ennard and this mysterious 'master' show up, we'll be ready."