Chapter 28

Iysis (Pov)

"I wish you would wake up." I heard someone say but I couldn't move.

I knew I was alive but I couldn't open my eyes. Darkness surrounded me but I could still see this little pinch of light. Then two figures walked towards me.

"Hey baby, you probably don't know or remember who I am but it's yo-"

"Grandma and Grandpa." I said finishing her sentence.

"I always thought about what it be like to meet you, I'm sorry about what happened to you two."

"It's okay baby God wanted it this way and just know everything happens for a reason. God is blessing you as we speak baby girl all you have to do is wake up." My grandpa said.

"Ok, I love yall." I said hugging them.

"We love you too and tell your mother we love and miss her as well."

"I will." I nodded. When they walked off into nothingness, I was finally able to move my fingers and toes. The hardess part was getting my eyes open. When I finally did I seen Tray sitting right at my bedside looking at me.

"You stayed this time." I croacked out smiling.

"What do you mean this time, I've been here everyday since the who Mell thing. I'm sorry that had to hap-"

"Mell thing? What about graduation and that girl you got pregnant? Did she have the baby? How long was I in here?" I ask.

"Baby what are you talking about? Graduation is not till two months. You were in a coma for two weeks since the Mell thing. But you don't have to worry about him anymore. And your the only one whos having my baby." He said smiling.

"Huh." I was so confused. "I'm having a baby?"

"Yes Iysis. Your having our baby. Did you have any symptoms at all?" He ask. He seemed so happy about this so I guess I should be.

A lady came in and she was the exact same nurse from that confusing dream I had. "Feeling ok." She ask. I nodded.

"That's good." She looked over at Tray.

"Your still here, are you the boyfriend?" She ask him. He nodded.

"Your one lucky girl, he's been here the whole time and congrats on the baby. I'll go get the doctor so you can get out of here." She said leaving the room.

"You stayed..." I said more to myself with tears falling down my face.

"Of course baby why wouldn't I." he said wiping my tears. I smiled.

"God is blessing you as we speak." I remembered those words and smile. This is what she meant.

"I love you." I pulled him towards me kissing him as if I haven't seen him in forever. "I love you to and our baby inside of you." He said smiling against my lips.

I feel like I've been through hell and back but it feels like a fairytale because in the end I got my handsome prince and a gift from God on the way.

I don't know how it's going to all turn out but I'm down to ride if he is. Who would've known we would be together and having a baby.

"Damn, I want you." I said. "If only you knew." He said kissing my lips and rubbing my belly.

So this is IT !!

There might be a sequal so be on the look out !

Comment, Vote, & Share....

I'll Be Back :)

Its been fun. Thanks again for reading and Voting.