Chapter 10

Iysis (Pov)

When I woke up this morning I felt like shit. I unwrap myself from around Tray and went into his bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Damn I look like shit too." I mumbled to myself. My eyes were puffy and my face was flushed. I didn't look like myself.I stripped out of my clothes and took a nice hot shower. When I got out I felt a little better. I got dress and looked in the mirror fixing my hair into a messy bun. My eyes was still a little puffy but I got some color back in my face.

I then began to brush my teeth thinking about if I was going to used that number or not. I mean that's my dad. He wasn't in my life for almost seventeen years, not by choice. I always felt some type of way about him and I always wondered how my last name was Stone and my moms was Johnson. I used to ask her if I was adopted and shit. She would just say we had some Stone's in the family and she named me after them. When she told me all the stuff he did and him leaving her, I didn't want any part of him even if he did pop up in my life. Now that I know the truth, I really want to get to know him. What does he like, whats his favorite color just simple stuff like that. I wanna know everything about him. But what if we start getting to know each other and he doesn't like me. I'm thinking ahead of myself maybe I should wait to see how it all plays out.

When I was done brushing my teeth, I wash my face off and went to the kitchen to cook Tray some breakfast. He's done alot for me and I really appreciate him. Nobody really knows my feelings for this boy but I swear every day they get deeper and deeper. He is my first love even if he doesn't feel the same. I loved him way before JaMell, so that would never change.

I whipped up some pancakes, sausage, eggs, and bacon eating as I go. This is his favorite. I fixed him a glass of orange juice and set it on a tray with his food carefully walking to his room. I set the tray on his dresser and climbed on him.

"Tray." I said massaging his back. I never really gave him that massage I promised when he brought me that food.

"Tra'Varis." I called his name again.

"Mmm, that feels good." he said half sleep, moaning and shit.

I laughed. "Marice wake up."

I swear it done been about ten minutes now and this nigga ain't up yet. I stop massaging his back and started planting kisses on his neck. That always wakes him up. "Damn Iys." He said turning over with me straddling his waist.

Damn morning wood poking me and shit. I probably made that shit worst how he was moaning. "Get up, I made you breakfast." I grab the tray as he sat up and placed it on his lap.

"Thank you bestfriend." Damn I'm actually starting to hate that friend word. But that would never change either we promised each other we will always be friends no matter what and we always keep our promises to each other. "Yea, yea." I got of his bed making my way to the kitchen. "Where you going he said with his mouth stuff with food. Pig! "Clean the dishes." he nodded and I went to clean the dishes. Tray brought his plate, I washed it and he thank me again kissing my cheek leaving back out into his room.

When I was done cleaning up I went back into his room but he wasn't there. Then I heard the shower come on. I walked inside the bathroom sitting on the sink. "Tray." I said kind of yelling over the sound of the water. "Yea." "Whats he like." he stuck his head out looking at me confused. "My dad." I said. "Man he a cool ass dude. When my pops died he kinda took me in which was through the streets but he made sure ain't shit happen to me. He's like a second dad to me. I look up to this man but he's really chill." he said sticking his head back in. I sighed now I wanna get to know him even more. I feel like he missed so much and I missed so much.

I guess Tray noticed how silent I was. He stuck his head out again. "What you thinking about."

"Going to see him. He said call and he'll tell me when to come over. But I'm scared as hell. What if he doesn't like me." I said looking down playing with the him of my shirt.

"Iys you talking reckless. Everybody loves you. Your his daughter whom which he hasn't seen since birth he's gonna love you." He said turning the water of and stepping out with his towel around his waist. "You right. I'm just mad nervous." I sighed. "Don't be, he's chill." Tray said kissing my forehead. I smelt his minty breath as he look me in my eyes. I swear I wanted to kiss him. He looked so sexy with the water dripping down his body soaking up the piece of fabric blocking my view. I nodded.

After he got dress, we were just chilling laughing around until I got quiet again. "Iysis just call him."

"Ok." I sighed pulling out my phone dialing the number he gave me.

"Hello." he said.

"This is Iysis." I said nervously. "When can I come over." Finally getting the words out my mouth.

"Now if you can, baby girl." he said. I smiled when he called me that. It made me feel a warm and fuzzy inside. "Ok.". We exchanged a few more words and hung up after saying bye.

This nervous rush still was over me though. "Tray will you come with me." I ask, hoping he'd say yes. "Of course bestfriend." I smiled see that's why I love him so much.

On the way there I was quiet. Tray keep his hand on my thigh to keep me calm. We drove up to this gated community and pulled up to the gate. Tray pressed some buttons and the gate opened right up. We pulled up at this big beautiful brick house. It was huge, looked like it could have at least three floors. We got out and rang the door bell and a pretty woman open the door. I'm guessing she's a maid considering her maid outfit. She let us in and led us to this office. I looked around on the way there. It was pretty as hell in here. While marble floors , beautiful ass fire place. This shit was dope. The door to the office opened and there he was. Chance stood there looking at me. I went to give him a hug and started full out crying. We talked and started getting to know each other. I learned he was 34 and had a 16 year old son. I met him his name is Justin. He's cool. We exchanged numbers and got to know each other. Tray already knew him. They were both in the drug game. I hope nothing happens to either one of them, I know I just met them but they blood and I feel like I've know them all my life.

"We better go." I said getting up hugging my little bro and my dad. While Tray give them dap.

"I'll see you later dad." he smiled. "Okay baby girl, be good and don't give T no trouble." I laughed. "I won't." As we were walking out my dad pulled Tray aside. I didn't hear the whole conversation but I heard bits and pieces. "Meeting at the Trap...Man.....tell her....I will...and Don't fuck up..See you later!" I guess Tray told my dad about this girl he's so madly in love with. When we got in the car I ask Tray what was that about. His reply was. "This grown man business." I laughed. "Ok grown man, where we going?" "Just sit back and relax." & I did just that.

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FAN AND THANKS FOR READING !!!