Chapter 8

Ok so if ya'll don't remember what happend read the end of Chapter 7 so you won't be confused......

Iysis (Pov)

"What the fuck." I mumbled to myself as he walked to the table.

"Wassup T." he said standing in front of our table giving Tray one of those man hugs.

"Wassup boss." Tray said nervously. The man looked at me and then back at Tray.

"Oh my bad this my bestfriend Iysis. Iysis this my boss, King." He studied me like he knew something then put his hand out and I just stared at it. He put it back down. When he notice I wouldn't shake it.

I didn't say a word. All these thoughts was running through my head but I didn't know what to think. This man looks just like me and I swear I've seen him on a picture or something before.

Did he just say boss? "Boss?" I looked at Tray. "Yea." he said nervously scratching the back of his head. "When did we get a new boss." I was so confused. "We don't."

"So you have another job." I ask. "Something like that." he trailed off. The man is just standing there.

"What do you do, then." Then I thought about it. All the money Tray has, he's all ways leaving when his boys call, he owns his own house and cars. "Don't tell me your dealing."

I didn't say a drug dealer because I didn't want to think of him as one of those and who was listening. When he didn't speak that confirmed it all. I shook my head got up and left, leaving him and the man standing there. I went outside and called Sade to come get me since she lives like ten minutes away.

"Hey girl wassup." I was on the verge of crying. "Can you pick me up I'm at iHop." I guess she heard the tone in my voice because I heard her shuffling and the sound of her keys.

"I'm on my way."

Tray's (Pov)

Damn I fucked up. I should've just told her what I do from jump. I sighed with my head in my hands rubbing my face. King took Iys's place where she was sitting.

"Man I fucked up. I'm in love with this girl now she probably hate me because I didn't tell her."

"It's gone be all good man just let her cool off and then talk to her about it. By the way what you said her name is again." he ask me.

"Iysis." he looked up nowhere in particular, but it seems as if he was thinking hard about something.

"How old is she." he looked back at me still in deep thought.

"17 going on eighteen in like three months. Why are you asking me all this?" I replied.

"Man all this shit starting to add up, that girl is a splitting image of me. She's 17 and seventeen years ago my girl left me when she found out I was dealing. We were both young, she was sixteen & she was pregnant, after she had my baby girl, I signed the papers and she just left me. When I went to her house I found out she moved and I had no way to contact her because her parents had recently died in a car crash and she had no siblings. I been trying to find her ever since."

"Damn." I never knew the story behind Iysis's dad and her mom or what happened. But he was right, now that he said something they do look alike.

"Can you give me her address, I wanna stop by tomorrow she gotta know and I need answers. I know she probably thinking I just up and left her. After we leave the trap I want to go over there." he said.

"iight boss." I gave him the address, left a tip on the table and we left.

I went to Iys's house but she wasn't there and she not answering her phone. That must mean she with Sade. I turned in the direction of Day's house to save my friendship.

Iysis (Pov)

When Day came and got me we went to her house. Tray called and texted nonstop, so I just turn my phone off. We were both sitting on her bed and when I finally stop crying she started asking me questions about what happened.

"When you found out what Dj do, how did you take it?" I asked her, not really answering her question.

"Umm. At first I wasn't for it and I broke up with him. Just knowing that anything can happen to him, and knowing he can walk right out the door and I might not ever see him again would really hurt me. I really love him so of course I don't wanna lose him but I really didn't wanna lose him knowing he wasn't mine and regretting not staying with him because he chose to deal. So I decided to stand by him and support him." She said watching me as I play with the ends of my shirt to keep from crying again.

"Why'd you ask." I sighed. "I just found out that Tray's a drug dealer. Why didn't he tell me. I'm supposed to be his bestfriend, we tell each other everything. Do he not trust me." I started crying again. Yes I'm mad and hurt. How long has he been hiding this from me.

"Just talk to him about, hear him out first." There was a knock at the door and Day went to get it. I lay down, stretched out with my face in her pillow. I felt the bed go down so I guess she was back.

"Who was i-" I said as I turn to look at her who turn out to not be her but Tra'Varis.

"Can we talk."

"When were you going to tell me." I said. "I wanted to tell you Iys but I didn't want you to think different of me and give me that look you giving me now." I sighed. "Why do you do it."

"Moms was struggling for a while and she could barely take care of Mikey. I got a job with you at footlocker but I mean that's not really paying enough to support my family so I went the only way I knew I could. The streets. We got back on our feet but I didn't stop, I like making money and grinding it became a hobby to me. Moms ask me to stop because we had enough money but I didn't so she put me out. I got my own house and shit and she decided that she would deal with it but I couldn't live with her. I'm sorry for not telling you. That was fucked up of me but I love you to much to let anything come between us." He got up and stood in front of me pulling me up in his arms.

I was crying once again. "I love you too." My soft ass can't ever stay mad at him.

After we talked Sade came back into the room and we talked until it got late. Me and Tray left and he took me home. He didn't stay long because he had to got to the trap. I found out what all he had to do and I didn't like it but I have no choice but to. That's my bestfriend and I don't wanna lose him because of what he chose to do.

After a while I finally went to sleep after a long hot shower.