Chapter 3

Iysis (Pov)

Damn this bell really need to hurry up and ring. Two fifty-five not coming fast enough. I'm sitting in last period which is my free period texting bestfriend this nigga stupid.

From:Bestfriend

tell me why  Mrs adams tryna flirt with a nigga.

Received: 2:46

I laughed I swear Mrs Adams gone get fired. She married and she still trying get with these young niggas. That's my teacher though she cool a fuck.

Bol, she said she want that young Dinick !! 

Sent: 2:48

From:Bestfriend

she better sit her old ass down, she can't handle this shit... plus bitch already got 10 kids she already ain't got no walls !!

Received: 2:50

Bol , I wasn't ready #dead

Sent: 2:52

From: Bestfriend

Lol meet me at the car , we going to the mall...

Received: 2:54

Ok.

Sent: 2:55

The bell rang...Finally. I got up from my seat with my binder and walked out of class. I sent a text out to my team and said no practice today. Yea, I'm a cheerleader. Captain at that, but I recently hurt my leg so I canceled practice for today. Plus its Friday.

When I got to my locker I put my binder away and closed it back. I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around thinking it was Sade because this is where we always meet up after school. It wasn't. I just so happened to be my ex JaMell.

Me and JaMell got together in 10th grade and was on and off since until I found out he was cheating around the beginning of the school year. Two years of my life with him and you'd think he'd love me enough to not cheat. But its whatever. Ever since I broke up with him he's been begging me to get back with him & trying to come back in my life, claiming he 'Changed'. Yea ok.

"Hey." He said with one hand by my head on the locker and the other in his pocket.

"Hey Mell." I sighed. "Boobie, I miss you and I really want you back." he look me in my eyes licking his lips, using his nickname for me. He knows when he do that it gets to me.

"I miss you too Mell, but you lost that when you decided to cheat on me." I looked away. "I know Izzy, I made a mistake and I regret that shit just give me a second chance everybody deserves a second chance. I know you still love me and you know I still love you."

"Of course I still love you but you hurt me, bad. How could you tell someone you love them then turn around and cheat." I looked into his eyes again with mine tearing up. "I know and I'm sorry. I know I said I'll never hurt you and I did. It wasn't purposely. I'd never hurt you intentionally. I just want another chance. Just think about it and let me know. If you say yes I swear I'll do better this time... and if you say no I'll be fine with being just friends as long as I can still be in your life." he wiped my tear that I didn't even know had fell. He kissed my lips and walked away. I sighed and watched his back as he walked out of the school.

"Girl you and Jamell back together." Sade loud ass said. I shook my head and told her what happened. That was our first time really having a conversation about us since we broke up because I was just to hurt to even talk to him.

"Aw, bae. Just think about it. Is y'all love for each other strong enough or worth getting back together." "I don't know any more. My heart wants him but my head is screaming Bitch he's gone hurt you again, don't do it."  She laughed.

"Then just follow your head and take it slow. Don't let your walls down, become friends with him again first and if your heart take over the follow it." I smiled. For her to be single she always know what to say. "Ok but I don't wanna think about this right now. Plus bestfriends waiting." "Ok girl I'm about to go. Moms tripping." I laughed. "ok." She went out the back doors.

I looked at the time and it was .... Oh shit 3:15. I wouldn't be surprised if he left me. When I got out front he was leaning on his car talking to his boys. Thank god for them cause he probably would've left my ass.

"Aw bestfriend you didn't leave me." I said hugging him. "Nah, you lucky my niggas ain't leave yet." he hugged me back, keeping me there in his arms.

"Aw y'all so cute. I don't know why he chose that Jasmine hoe over you, you fine as hell." Dre said. I blushed and hid my face in Trays shirt.

"Hell yea and look she blushing and shit " Chris agreed making me blush even more.

"Man shut up, and her name is Jaserrae. Come on Ice we out." he said laughing dapping up Dre and Chris.

"Byeee Iysiss." Dre said dragging out my name I laughed this nigga stupid. "Bye Dre." I got in the car and we pulled off towards the mall.

"What took you so long anyway. I was about to leave yo ass if them niggas ain't show up."

"I got stopped by Mell again." I sighed.

"What happened. Do I need to-" he started but I interrupted him. I told the story over once again. I told him what me and Sade talked about to.

"She right. But what ever happens I got you. But if you do choose to get back with this nigga and he hurt you again, I'm beating his ass. I don't play when it comes to my bestfriend." I laughed because it was the truth. Tray has fucked up almost three of my ex's for messing with me, that's why I love him so much.

That's my rider and I'm his. We gone ride to the wheels fall off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Comment, Vote, Share, and Fan Me ! Thank you for reading.

Until Next Time.....