Chapter 19

Tray's (Pov)

"OOOOOOH!" Everybody yelled.

Damn that didn't sound good. When I finally opened my eyes the crowd went wild. I looked at the score bored. 68-67 ! I made it. I watched as the confetti fell around me. It seemed as if everything was going in slow motion. I held my head in my hands. I can't believe I made it. I thank God right then and there. I couldn't believe it. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt someones lips on mine.

"You did it babe." An energized Iysis said jumping up and down. Then she handed me a trophy. Our trophy. I still can't believe we won. "I know baby and I coudn't have done it without you." I said kissing her again.

"Mr. Wilcons." Someone said from behind me. I wrap my arms around Iysis and turned around. I noticed the coach from UCLA. I really want to go to UCLA. Me and Iysis both. We decided if we could, that we would to stay in our home state or close to it. Truthfully I don't want to leave home. I grew up here and I'd get my fan base from here. If we both get in I'd be happy as hell.

"Yes sir." I said politely. "Great game out there." he said shaking my hand. "Thank's man." I replied. "How would you like it if I interest you in a full scholarship to UCLA. We would really like you on our team. Here's my card, think about it and give me a call." I Nodded. "Indeed I will. Thanks." I said and he walked away. "Your teams coming over. Great game baby, I'll be over there when you done." She kissed me and walked off with her girls.

My teammates ran up to me and picked me up, praising me. I ain't gone lie, I felt like I was the shit. I mean I did win game point. I deserve it. Right ?

Iysis (Pov)

When everybody left the guys were in the locker room and me and my girls were outside talking waiting on them so we could go celebrate. My phone vibrated in my hand. When I looked at it, It was Tray.

MyLove: Meet me by the field, closer to the parking lot.

Me: Kay

"Day, Tray just text me I'm about to go see what he wants." I said showing her the text. She laughed. "His ass probably want a quickie or some shit. Freaky asses." I laughed and walked off towards the field.

When I got there nobody was there. I turned around and seen somebody with a black ski mask over there face I screamed and tried to run but they already had grabbed me. The person put a rag over my nose filled with Chloroform. I tried fighting them off but it was to strong. I silently said a prayer and darkness had overtook me.

Tray's (Pov)

"Aye man you seen my phone." I ask Dre. I looked for it everywhere and I was pretty sure I left it in here. "Nah man. I thought you put it in your bag." I sighed. "I'm about to go see if Iys has it. Before we leave and they lock up." I said. "Alright man, I'll keep looking though." I nodded.

I walked out of the locker room and into the gym. It was empty, so I went outside and I seen the cheerleader's standing around, but no Iysis. Day was talking to a teammate and I pulled her aside. "Excuse me." I said to the girl. I didn't want to be rude. "You seen Iysis." I ask.

"She went to meet you by the field." I looked at her confused.

"What are you talking about. We ain't agree to meet by the field." She looked worried.

"Didn't you just text her and ask her to meet you by the field. She showed me the text."

What the actual fuck! "Somebody must have my phone because I couldn't find it came to see if she had it. Which field?" I ask Panicking. She pointed towards the left field by the parking lot. "Call Dre and the boys and tell them to come out here ASAP!" I said and ran off towards the field.

When I got there I ain't seen shit. I seen something light up and walked towards it. It was my phone. A paper was underneath it. When Dre and the boys came I had started to read it.

The Note Read:

What's up Mother Fucker,

You thought this shit was over... ha ha Bitch you thought wrong. You might have beat my ass but we took your girl. If you want her back I suggest you bring me what I want.

You stole from my boys and I want all that shit back and more. 500 grand or this bitch dies. I'll be calling you to tell you where to meet in exactly two days. Stay by the phone, if you miss my call POW this bitch is Dead !

Your Worse Nightmare

I drop the note and Chris picked it up reading it out. That punk bitch took Iysis. "I swear if he puts hands on her I'm gone kill his ass slowly." I said. "Fuck man, we have to get her back." They agree.

Why the fuck do bad shit always happen to us. I'm getting her back and I'm killing every nigga that had something to do with this shit. They not gone see what's coming !!