Chapter 18

Iysis (Pov)

Everyone was still at Tray's house chilling. Dre and Chris brought girls over, they worked for my dad so you know what that mean. Hey I won't judge. If they wanna be some hoes let them be hoes. We were all coupled up chilling. It was Tray and I on one end on the couch, Dj and Sade on the other. Chris and Jamie was on the sofa and Dre and Kisha on the floor. We had all kinds of snacks and drinks. I got up to go to the bathroom and I heard someone get up behind me. When I looked it was Sade. I had told her me and Tray had sex and she been begging me all night to give her details.

"Bitch tell me." I groaned. I wish I never told her. I don't like going into details about shit. Especially shit like that.

"What you wanna know." I sigh. Might as well get it over with because she not gone leave me alone until I tell her.

"Like how was it. I know that shit hurt, no disrespect to you and this might sound weird because that's bros, but Tray ass look like he packing." I laughed.

"Bitch you crazy. But hell yea that shit hurt. Packing ain't even the word. It was like driving a eighteen wheeler truck in a small ass garage. But after he finally got it all the way in, I was in heaven. We went three rounds after that and our sex is always bomb. Ever since then we been fucking everywhere with Tray's freaky ass." She laughed.

"Yall some freaks. I thought me and Dj were the freaks." I laughed. "Now you know, get out so I can pee." I said pushing her out.

When I got back I sat on Tray's lap, pulled the blanket back up and watched the movie. I started to feel his hands creeping up my leg moving between my thighs. See what I mean. His freaky ass always in the mood. I ain't complaining though as long as he ain't trying to get it from somewhere else. I stopped his hand and moved it away from my thigh.

 "Iysis, I want you." He whispered in my ear and moved his hand back rubbing me between my thighs, while sliding my shorts and panties down. I held in a moan. I looked around to make sure nobody was watching us.

I put my head in his neck when I felt him pick me up to slide himself inside of me. When the hell did he take his clothes off. When he was in he layed his head on my shoulder and slowly thrust his hips stroking inside of me. This went on for a while until I felt my legs start to shake. I knew it was coming. I was about to release until he whispered in my ear, "Wait for me baby."

He thrusted a little harder now and I'm surprised nobody was paying attention. Or maybe they were but didn't say anything. I don't even care I just wanted to release. I felt him grow harder inside of me and he said "let it go". We both came at the same time with me letting out this soft but loud ass moan. Damn that shit was good.

When I opened my eyes all eyes were on us. I started blushing hard as fuck because if they didn't know what was happening before they damn sure know know. Tray laughed under me kissing my neck while fixing our clothes.

"Yall niggas some freaks. Yall couldn't wait till we left." Dre said. I was embarrassed as hell and Tray thought this shit was funny. Now I will never hear the end of it. Everybody started talking about what happened and my face expression when I came. I left out of the room because I was embarrassed and I had to clean myself up because it was feeling sticky as hell. When I came back everybody was gone so I cleaned up while Tray took his shower. Then lay in bed until he came out and joined me. We just sat in silence until he sighed. I knew what that sigh was about but he's worried for nothing.

Tomorrow's the big day. It's game day and the last time me and my girls get to cheer. "Bae what if I don't get recruited." he said lying his head on my stomach.

He's been talking about this game non stop. I know he's going to get recruited because he's good at playing ball. Plus he's team captain and the best player on the team. When we were little he always wanted to be in the NBA. He's good, I mean really good, and not like these other niggas who be claiming ball is life but can't even do shit. Ball is really his life. He says if he gets recruited he will put the street life away and I really want that. I don't want to wake up one night and have to hear on the news that he's dead. I encourage him as much as I can. I don't ever want him to give up and throw his life away for some change. 

"Don't think like, that your going to do great. Lucky 7 remember and your girl gone be on the floor cheering you on." I smiled rubbing on his head.

"I love you, you know that." He looked up at me with his beautiful ass eyes I love so much.

"Yes, and I love you." He leaned up and kissed my lips. "Lets get some rest. Tomorrows a big day!" he said when he pulled away. Well fell straight to sleep.

When we woke up and got dress for school he decided that I should ride with him, save gas I guess. When we got to school we met up with everybody at our usual spot we talked about the game until the bell ring and went to class.

Tray's (Pov)

After School

We were now in the last quater of the game. I looked up to see 15 seconds on the clock and the score was 67-65. Shit. We were losing by two points by foul causing the other team to catch up. When I finally got the ball I ran down the court blocking and crossing everybody that got in my way. All I had to do was make it to the three point line and get a three. The time was now at 5 seconds and I was only a litte pass half court. I had to take my shot. The ball flew across the room and hit the back board circling across the rim. "Come on Come on." I looked away I couldn't look. If I missed I didn't want to witness it.

"OOOOOOH" Everybody yelled.

TBC...

They some freaks?

What do you think happend?

Will Tray get recruited if they lose?

Comment & tell me what you think ...

Big Thanks to everyone who votes, I highly apprieciate it !!!