Chapter 13

Iysis (Pov)

The week had was almost over I still hadn't gone to see my mom. Yesterday I decided that I would. I'm just not over that fact that she lied to me. How could she lie to me and so easily at that. I was hurt. It hurt me more than the whole Tray dealing thing. It cut me deep. Today was Friday and I planned to finally go see her. Tray came along because he said he would, even though I told him that it would be ok if he didn't. I love him for being there. I know he's like damn she got to much shit going on. I don't want to be a burden on him. He said I was crazy for even thinking like that.

He was now following behind me to my moms house because I might end up going back home. I missed the hell out of her. I finally pulled up at my house and got out of the car. Tray got out next and held my hand as I opened the door. I set my keys on the table and searched for my mom. She was in the kitchen cooking. I cleared my throat and she looked up, stopping what she was doing and ran up to me giving me a hug. She was crying telling me how sorry she was. Next thing you know I'm bawling too. "I missed you so much baby, I'm soo sorry." she kept replying as she cried on my shoulder. I let Tray's hand go and hugged her back. It was no doubt that I missed her. I just couldn't get my self to face her again after what she did.

I pulled away from her holding Tray's hand again. It was the only way I would stay calm or sane and refrain myself from getting angry all over again. "How could you lie to me my whole life about something like that. Did you not think I wouldn't have wanted to see him. I get that he was a drug dealer but that didn't give you the right to take me away from him. I just need some answers." I said in the most calm voice ever.

"When I was sixteen your father and I feel in love and I moved in with him. Then I had gotten pregnant with you and had recently found out that your father was dealing drugs. I didn't want my baby around that. After I had you, I knew I wouldn't let anything happen to you. I loved you at that very moment. After being in the hospital and thinking, I decided that I didn't need him. So after I had gave you his last name and he had signed the papers, I left him." She said wiping her tears and continued.

"I remembered I lived with him so I moved out. Word got around that he was looking for me so I moved here in hopes to get away. Yes I thought about you growing up and asking where was you dad. I knew the day would come but I thought I had everything planned out. When you started asking I told you the lie about him leaving me and you having our families name. I'm so sorry I lied to you and kept him away. I just didn't want you to get hurt. But know everything turned for the worst and you still got hurt. It's all my fault baby girl I'm sorry." she said crying again.

I've never seen my mom cry ever. She always talked about how she would be strong for me. She was only trying to protect me and that's what a mothers supposed to do right? I sighed because I knew right then and there I would forgive her. I guess I wouldn't know how it is to want to protect your child because I don't have one. "I forgive you. I know you were only protecting me from harm but lying to me hurt even worse."

"I know baby girl and I'm sorry. Can you please come home. I miss you so much!" I smiled. "I planned on it." I said going to get my bags. She laughed wiping the remains of her tears. "I missed you to ma." I hugged her as of my life depended on it. "I love you." she said kissing my forehead. "I love you too."

It was silent as we sat there hugging until Tray broke it. "Awww look at my girls. I love yall." he said joining the hug. When we broke away ma washed her hands and went back to chopping what ever it was she was cooking. Just as she looked up to speak, Tray had kissed me.

"Did I just see you two kiss." I smiled so damn hard my face started to hurt. Tray stood behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist. "Yeaaa, soo about that." I said dragging my words. "We go out now ma." Tray said getting straight to it. She started smiling. "I knew it was him." She said after mimicking our talk we had about my 'friend'. I laughed.

Tray's phone started ringing and he said he had to go, giving me yet another kiss by longer this time. "I love you." I responded the same and peck my lips one more time before kissing my mom on the cheek and leaving.

"I knew it. It's about damn time yall got together , but when did this happen." I told ma about how I went to meet my dad and got to know him. Then I told her about my brother and she got this sad look in her eyes.

I knew she still had some feeling for my dad by the way she looked at him when he showed up at our door. Plus she doesn't date, claiming she's waiting on Mr. Right ! Yea right. But anyways I told her everything from what happened at the beach and Tray confessing his love for me and she squealed. "Aww that's so cute." I smiled when she ran off to call her bestie, Tray's mom, to tell her the news.

I grabbed my things and went to my room. I took a nice hot shower and threw on one of Tray's shirt smiling. As I was falling asleep I thought about everything. It seems like I had to go through all the bad things to get to the good. I got a new relationship with my dad, found out I had a brother, my bestfriend confessed his love for me, and I got my mother back. I sighed one last time before closing my eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

Boring Chapter or nah ?? Comment Vote, & Share if you like the book. Tell me what you think of it... Thanks for Reading !!