Chapter 15

Iysis (Pov)

Before I left school I saw that hoe again. She must be didn't get enough because she was popping off at the mouth. "Bitch I want a round two, me and my girl gone beat yo ass." I laugh this bitch is talking reckless. Then I thought about it Sade already want her friend head for pushing up on Dj anyway.

"Shit, bitch it's what ever. Come to my house after school you know where the fuck I stay." If her ass don't show up then I know wassup. Her scary ass.

I walked to the school parking lot and got in my car driving to Carey hilliards then home. Shit a nigga ain't even get to finish her lunch. I ain't gone front our school ain't like these other nasty ass school with they shitty ass lunches. Our lunchroom is like college or the mall. You get to pick what you wanted to eat like Five Guys, Pizza hut, Chipotle, and Starbucks. That shit be legit.

When I got there I started ordering my food when this nice ass Audi pulled beside me. I swear it made my Lexus look like shit. When I finished with my order the lady went over to get their order. When the person rolled the window down, I noticed it was that Marc guy from work. He finished his order and looked over to me.

"Hey beautiful." he said.

"I told you we'd meet again. Maybe its fate, now you should really give me your number." he continued smiling. I laughed.

"Cute...but third times the charm, maybe." I said after I got my food and pulled off. I made sure I took the long way going down different streets in case that nigga tried to follow me or some shit.

When I got home, I notice my mama wasn't there. I went in my room and put on something comfortable and went into the living room to eat. I turned on the tv and watch re-runs of Moesha. When I was done eating I threw my trash away and went back into the living room and lay down across the couch. I was half way asleep when my phone vibrated.

MyLove: Word got around that you and Jas supposed to be fighting at your house , You finna have hella niggas outside yo shit !!

Me: lol Damn Already...

MyLove: Hell yea , you know these niggas nosy as fuck.

Me: True, Oh and Tell Day To come After school if she want Diamond head, since that bitch said they was gone beat my ass

MyLove: Ok bae, & I Miss you ! Last period about to be boring as fuck without you !

Me: lol I Miss you too Baby...

MyLove: Sad Face It's not funny , Got me feeling like a bitch and shit but I'll see you after school

Me: Ok Love

After that I fell asleep.

I woke up to the door bell ringing. I looked at my phone and it was only two forty. School ain't over till two fifty-five so who is that. I got up and looked threw the peep whole. It was Tray, Sade, Chris, Dre and Dj. What the hell these niggas doing out so early.

I opened the door and they all came in. Tray ass push me up against the wall and kissed the hell out of me. I ain't gone lie and say I ain't like that shit cause I did. "I told you I missed you." I laughed.

"I missed you to, ugly!" I kissed him again until I heard 'where the popcorn at'. I followed the voice and it was Dre and Chris. These niggas stupid as hell.

"Man Iys where the popcorn, we trying to be ready for this shit." I laughed.

"Yall niggas fool." I showed them were all the stack were and they raided my shit. Moms gone come home tonight like you ain't tell me you had a party.

Sade came in the living room dressed like she was about to fight. I laughed. Me and my bitch ready. I love her ass she down for what ever. We heard banging at the front door. I know damn well these hoes ain't bang on my shit.

I swung the door open and bucked at these hoes and these bitches jumped. Bitch the fuck you jumping for. Tray was right, half of the fucking school was outside. We walked out and made room so we could fight. When me and Sade started throwing punches niggas started yelling WORLDSTAR !! I was beating this bitch ass. I had her on the ground eating that shit. If she looked bad before she looked worse now. Sade had Diamond ass in the street dragging her ass. Bet these hoe don't want no more.

When everything died down and everyone was gone we all sat in the living room talking and laughing at that shit. "Sis had that hoe all on the ground eating that shit." Dre said. This nigga still eating. I probably ain't got no snacks left. "Hell yea and Day been dragging diamond ass." Chris said. "Bae you fuck her shit up forreal." Tray said laughing. "Shit that hoe knew what was up and she put that shit on her self, she know she got her ass beat before and wanna go fight again." Dj Said.

We sat around and talk some more until the boys said they had to leave. Duty calls. I'm low key still not with this drug dealing stuff but hey what can I do. After they said there good byes it was just me and Sade. "I told moms I was staying over so I'm about to shower and take my ass to sleep." I laughed. Her lazy ass. When she was done I got in next and when I got out that hoe was sleep. I text Tray good night, be safes and I love you and was out.