Chapter 7

Tray's (Pov)

After Iysis fell asleep I just layed there thinking while running my fingers through her hair. She's so beautiful, even when she sleep.

I have mad feelings for her now. I don't where they came from because I always thought of her as just my bestfriend. Yea we went out in second grade but we were little then. I think I kind of aways had some type of feelings for her but I never acted on them for the sake of our friendship. This girl means everything to me. I think another reason was because of that fuck nigga she was with. I never like that nigga, I hear his name too much on the streets and I don't think that was the first time he cheated on her. I kinda put my thoughts of her to te side when she got with him. Then seeing them together all the time made it worst, so I just had to cuff somebody.

Thats how jaserrae came into the picture. She was a cool chick when we first met had a nigga crushing hard and all. Yea I did like her after I got Ice out of my head. Then after a while Jas got real nagging and wanty. Ice was trying to tell me that she was using me but I aint want to hear it. Then she started acusing me of cheating when I hear shit about her cheating all the time. When I try and bring it up to her she wanna start crying saying I'm just trying to cover my shit up.

Honestly I don't know why I'm still with her. We aint fucking. She just give me some good ass brain! I swear she good as fuck with her mouth. When I end shit with her I know she still gone be my number caller.

Iysis stirred in her sleep and her eyes opened staring me in my face. "What time is it." I looked over her shoulder at the alarm clock. "3:20" Damn I been in my thoughts that long. I looked back at her when I heard her voice. "Why are you up. Did you even go to sleep." I shook my head no and sighed. She sat up a bit to wake herself. "Whats wrong." "Nothing just thinking." Which I've been doing alot since that kiss. I wanted to say. But I didn't I layed down and looked at the ceiling. "About what." I can feel her staring at me. I tured to look at her in her. I staring in her eyes then her lips and back at the ceiling. "Nothing you'd understand."

"How would you know if you don't tell me." I chuckled. "I think I'm gonna end this shit with Jas." I said after a minute of silence. "Good. Now I can finally beat that bitch ass if she come at me the wrong way again." She said balling her fist up. "Calm your hype ass down, but thats not all.." she got quiet again giving me her full attention. " I'm really feeling this girl. But the thing is we're really cool and I don't know if she feels the same & if she doesn't I might ruein everything." I looked back at her to get a reaction. Some type a sadness to show that she could be feeling me too. But I got nothing. Her face held no emotions and I was ususally aways able to read her. "Do I know her." she asked quietly. "Maybe.." "Whats her name." "I can't tell you." She pouted looking cute as she stuck her lip out.

Did I just say cute. Damn she got me acting like a bitch. "Fine, but how do you know she wont feel the same if you don't try. Just ask her out and if she denies you then I'll beat her ass for you until she says yes !" She says. I laughed. If only she knew it was her. I sighed. "Maybe I will. Lets go to sleep." I yawned and we both fell asleep.

Iysis (Pov)

When I woke up I felt around the bed and Tray wasn't there. I sighed remembering last night. Why is everything bad happening to me. First the breakup, then the party and now Tray's falling for someone. That should be me. When he told me how he felt about this girl, my heart literally dropped. But I couldn't and I wouldn't dare let him know that. I hope he chose somebody good this time. I guess I'm happy for him and maybe thats a sign that I need to move on from the whole Tray and I thing. That will never happen. But either way he's my bestfriend and I'll support him through what ever decision he decides to make.

I got out of bed and brush my teeth. After I was done I threw one of Tray's shirts over me and walked downstairs. As I was walking I heard him talking to someone. "I'm in love with someone else." he said. Damn those words just killed me inside. I heard that screechy voice yelling back at him. "I knew you were cheating on me, who is she." "Man aint nobody cheated on you. Thats one of our problems now you always accusing a nigga of cheating but when I get up this morning and check my phone I get two not one but two pictures of you coming out a room with two different niggas, at first I was like nah I aint gone do it, but those pics gave me the green light." He yelled. Jaserrae shut up. "Yea you can't say shit now. Man get out my crib." Then she started crying. "Baby please, I'm sorry I won't accuse you or cheat again, please just don't leave me." I laughed this bitch is begging what the fuck. "My mama always said you can't turn no hoe into a housewife..." I stood by the wall listening to the whole conversation. Tray laughed and continued. "Shit she was damn right, get the fuck out."

I walked out when I heard the front door shut rubbing my eyes like I just woke up. "What are you yelling for who was that." I said in a fake sleepy voice. He bust out laughing. "Nigga I know you aint just waking up. I heard ya loud ass walking down the hallway with them monster feet." I gasp and hit him on his shoulder. "I do not have monster feet." I said pouting. He laughed again. "I was just playing with your violent ass. I heard you laughing." Damn. "Oh."

"I'm hungry you wanna go eat." I nodded and we got dressed. When we was done we head to iHop. As we were seated the waitress came to the table and we order our food. "So when are you going to ask this girl out." I said starting the conversation. I might as well get used to the fact that he loves someone else. "I don't know. To be honest I'm scared as shit." I laughed at how nervous his face was looking. "Well when you man up I wish you the best of luck." I smiled. "Thank you."

I started looking around the place and my eyes widen. It was like seeing a ghost. What the hell is he doing here. "What" Tray ask. I pointed to show him what I was looking at. He turned around and looked and the person started walking towards us....