Chapter 25

Tray's (Pov)

"Mama, I fucked up." I said sitting at the table watching her cook.

"Vari, I told you that from jump, when you first left her side for this new chick." She sighed while stirring what ever it was she was cooking.

"I know ma. But she wont even talk to me, her moms even mad with me." I put my hands in my head.

"Well you have to understand that's her daughter and you broke her heart. Your her first love but before all of that you were her best friend. Nobody could ever separate yall. Now a piece of her heart and childhood is missing all because you chose to let some girl get in the way and made you feel good while she couldn't."

"Ma, don't tell me you taking sides." I said getting up to go. "I'm not son but look at it in her perspective. You left her in the hospital fighting for her life for the next bitch that's now pregnant."

Damn she trying to get a nigga in his feelings. She's right though. Once harmony came around and made a nigga feel good I basically said fuck Iysis. The worst part now is that Harmonys pregnant. I didn't even want her like I wanted Iysis. She was just supposed to get my mind off of her. She's not hoe or anything. She a down ass female who just happend to get caught up in the wrong nigga. If she wasn't pregnant I would be gone. But I wouldn't abandon my child, I know what its like to not have a father and that shit don't feel good at all. Iysis was supposed to carry my children and become my wife one day. But I chose to fuck up.

"I'm out." I kissed my mama on the cheek and walked up stairs to see my lil brother playing 2k. "Hey Vari."

"Wassup lil man."

"Nothing playing games till ma's done cooking. You wanna play." he ask pausing the game.

"Nah, lil man." I said getting up. He grabbed my hand. "Please Vari." he said with his puppy dog eyes. Damn. "Alright lil man, but only one game." I sat down grabbing the extra controller while he set the game up.

I ended up staying for two hours playing games and then ate dinner, before I headed out. I drove all the way to Iysis house. I wanted so badly to get out but I just couldn't. I'm not ready to see the pain and hurt in her eyes.

My phone vibrated in my lap.

Harmony: Baby can you please please bring me some pickles and  Ice cream.

Me: I got you, I'm on my way.

I drove to the store down the street and brought some pickles and a tub of Ice cream and was on my way back home.

~~~~~

Iysis (Pov)

When I left Tray's house I went back to my dad's. Alot has happened while I was in a coma. Apparently my mom and dad had got back together. She knows he's still in the game and she's warmed up to it. She moved in with him some time this month and I think thats great. They look so happy together. Everytime I go down stairs or in their room they all hugged up and shit, but it's cute. I'll be expecting a baby out of them real soon.

I walked out of my room because I was bored. But I can't do what I normally do when I'm bored because this shit is like a castle plus my dad has like six maids. I knocked on Justins door to see what he was up to because I really needed to get my mind off of Tray.

"Come in." he said. I twist the knob and opened the door. I laughed.

"Nigga what you doing." I said. He was halfway out the window smoking a blunt.

"Shit, nothing." He said passing to me when I sat down. I took it and inhaled. Man I really needed this and I don't even smoke. I started choking and he bust out laughing.