Chapter 6

Iysis (Pov)

Damn Tray looking fine as hell. Got me blushing and shit, what the fuck is wrong with me. All this time I been hiding my feelings but ever since the kiss I been all in my feelings for him.

When we pulled up to the party it was packed. Cars were already lined up down the street. I've never been to Nick's house before but its cute & he lives right next to the beach.

When Tray finally found a spot to park we got out and walked in. It was people everywhere. First thing I see is Jaserrae dancing, nearly fucking some nigga on the floor. I guess Tray saw it to because he drag her all the way through the kitchen out the back door. I ain't getting into that. I tried telling him about her. I don't know why he still with her, she must give some bomb ass head or something. But I'll beat that bitch ass if he ask me to though. I spotted Sade in the kitchen getting a drink. "Hey Day."

"Hey boo, I thought you wasn't coming bitch you ain't text me back." she said slurring just a little bit. Damn count on her to be the first one drunk before we all leave. I grabbed me a drink as well.

"Girl yea, I was bored as hell, are you drunk already." I ask her she was in her own little world. She's a funny ass drunk though.

"No I'm just alittle tipsy. You know I cant get fucked up because I drove here." I nodded.

"I see Tra'Varis and Princess Jass arguing again. This ain't come from me but I heard she came out the room with football Ronnie." I gasp.

"Damn, for real." Tray gone really dig in her ass when I tell him this. She nodded. I'll deal with that later. For now I'm about to have some fun.

I heard my song blazing through the speakers and pulled Sade to the dance floor to dance with me.

Yeah, hey man where my real niggas at in this muh' fucker man?

You feel me? Do the real nigga walk through for me hey

I be feeling like the man when I walk through

Ain’t stunting what you saying when I walk through

I got all these hoes staring when I walk through

I done made a few bands when I walk through

Watch me, watch me, hey, watch me walk through

I done made a few bands when I walk through.

I felt somebody grab my hips as I was grinding and Dj dancing with Day. I didn't look to see who it was behind me though I just started grinding harder. Who ever this is behind me was getting alittle bit too happy if you know what I mean. After a couple more songs went off I got tired finally turning around to face who ever this was.

"Damn Izzy." Mell said still holding me in his arms.

"What Mell." I said slightly rolling my eyes. Hey pushed me up against the wall behind us his head in my neck leaving light kisses.

"Why you acting like this towards me. Okay I cheated get over that shit damn." he said.

The stinch on his breath let me know he was clearly drunk. "Get the fuck off me Jamell." he ignored me and started talking again.

"I gave you enough time to figure out what you was gone do. But now I ain't gone give you a option. You mine and ain't no other nigga gone touch whats mine you hear me." I tried pushing him off and everything. For a drunk this nigga strong as hell.

"Jamell please get off me, your hurting me and your drunk you don't know what the hell your saying and you ain't gone remember shit in the morning."

"I ain't leaving till you give me what I want." he said grabbing my cookie through my pants.

"Aye didn't she say get off her." I heard my bestfriend say. He grabbed a drunk Mell off me and started punching him in his face repeatedly. The music stopped and everybody crowded around watching.

"Tray that's enough, your going to kill him."

Tray didn't stop he kept beating on him. Chris and Dre got Tra'Varis off of a unconscious Jamell. Tray grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the house walking towards the car. I pulled back and looked at my arms and seen the hand prints Jamell made from grabbing me so tight. That shit hurt like hell. He turned around and grabbed my hand looking at my arms. I can tell he was heated.

"I'm gone kill this nigga." He walked off going back towards Nick's house. "No Tray lets just go home please." He stopped and sighed. "Alright, but I swear when I see him again I'm showing no fucking mercy." He said walking back to his car.

As he was driving I notice he didn't stop at my exit. I guess we going to his house. We pulled up to his house and got out. He hasn't said anything to me since we left the party. I shook it off.

I went straight to his bathroom and took a shower. When I was done I lay across his bed in only my towel. I was tired as hell. He went next and came out in ball shorts & a wife beater, lying next to me after I finally put my undergarments on.

"Thank you for being there." I said breaking our silence. "Of course I'm gonna be there, were bestfriends. I would never let that nigga hurt you." I nodded & yawn.

"Go to sleep ugly." he said pulling me in his arms. "Night." I said falling into a good sleep.