Chapter 17

Iysis (Pov)

When I woke up this morning, I was sore as hell. Then I remembered what took place last night. Me and my bestfriend/boyfriend made love last night. It was fucking amazing... well after all the pain went away.

I pulled my naked body from under Tray and he woke up. I threw my legs over the side of the bed about to get up when Tray said, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." smiling. His sexy ass. But what is he talking about I'm only about to go brush my teeth and take a bath.  When I got my feet to the floor and took two steps I fell. Damn if I wasn't hurting before I'm damn sure hurting now. Tray started laughing hard leaning over, clenching his stomach.

"It's not funny Tra'Varis." I pouted trying to get up. I was mad at him for laughing because he got me this way.

He finally stop laughing. "I'm sorry baby, but I warned you." he said lifting me up placing me back on the bed.

"I'll make you some bath water." he kissed my forhead and walked into the bath room. He came back and picked me up walking back to the bathroom and place me on the counter. We both brushed our teeth then he placed me in the tub.

"Thank you." I mumbled. I was slick still mad that he laughed. I guess he notice.

"You still mad at me baby?" he poke his bottom lip out in a pout. I laughed. He's so fucking cute. I leaned in and kiss his bottom lip.

"No." He smiled kissing me back. Then the doorbell rang.

"I'll be right back." he said leaving to see whos at the door. I leaned back and went further down in the tub. This shit felt good as hell and it sure was helping the ache around my core. I sighed and began to wash. After I let the water out I let more in and started to relax until I heard someone crying.

Guess whos about to go see. My nosy ass. I grabbed my towel and dried off and place Tray's shirt over my head. When I walk towards the crying I noticed it was Jaserrae. She was sitting on the sofa while Tray was next to her patting her back. This doesn't look good but I had to ask, "What the fuck." They both snapped there heads in my direction.

Tray's (Pov)

I threw on a shirt and some shorts and I went to answer the door it was only Jaserrae. What the hell does she want. When I opened it I noticed her face. That shit was fucked up. She had cuts all over her body and it looks as if she was punched or hit with a brick. I let her in and she was telling me what happened. Then she started bawling her eyes out. I felt some type of sympathy for her and I hated when girls cry. I pulled her down on the sofa and told her to calm down and tell me what's wrong. When she finally was calm she started to talk.

"JaMell.... he hit me b-because I went out last night. I told him I was with Diamond but I wasn't. & when I came back I told him I was pregnant. He went off yelling that it's not his and he knew I was lying about being with Diamond. he grabbed his gun and started talking crazy. Then he beat me with his gun and punched me a couple of times. I really needed someone to talk to so I came here." She was silently crying. I said down next to her and pat her back. Yea I know this the same girl that hoed around on everyone including me but aint no nigga supposed to put hands on a female. That's some bitch nigga shit.

"What the fuck." I turned my head around and seen a furious Iysis. She was fine as hell when she was mad. Then her being in my shirt made it even better. I was taken out of my thoughts when Jas got up and walked towards Iysis. I hope she don't try no shit because she gone look even worst when she leaves here.

"I know you aint trying to run up again." Iys said ready to fight.

"No." Jas looked down to the floor and looked back up to continue. " Iysis I'm sorry for all the shit I caused. I know I a bitch and a hoe but that's all I grew up to know. My mom was the same and I guess I thought it was ok to act like this." She said then she went on about what happened with that Bitch nigga.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you. You should really leave him alone. He ain't know good." Iysis said I guess she felt sorry for Jas because she knows how that bitch nigga is.

"I'm sorry for coming her disturbing yall, I guess I just needed somebody to hear me out. And I really wanted to apologize I hope you can forgive me."

"I forgive you, but we aint no kinda friends and I still don't trust you. How I know this and no shit you plotting." she sighed.

"It's not, I'm done fighting with you. I'm just gonna leave everything and take care of my son or daughter. Thanks for listening." Jas said and walked out of the door.

I walked over to Iys and hugged her. "I'm proud of you. You handled that well. I thought you was about to beat her ass." I laughed.

"Thank you and I damn sure was about to how she walked up on me. I can't believe Mell did that. He was never this crazy when we dated." I shrugged.

"I'm hungry, make me some breakfast." she laughed.

"When aren't you hungry." she said walking to the kitchen. I started laughing because she was limping.

"What's so funny." she ask. "Nothing..."

"Mhmm what you wanna eat."

"I have something in mind." I said biting my lip staring at her.

"No Tray, I'm already sore." I pouted. "Maybe later, don't be a baby." she peck my lips and began cooking. Today was our chill day. We called up the boys and Sade waited for them to come over.

Boring Chapter... ? Comment Vote & Share !? Please and Thank you !

This Chapter was not edited so excuse any errors !!