Chapter 26

Tray's Pov

You know the feeling you get when your doing something you think is right but then everything blows up in your face?

Well thats the feeling I have. At the time I thought leaving her was a good thing. But now that all this shit has happened I'm starting to feel gilty about doing it.

Now I feel like it's to late I have no hope left. Two months has passed since I've talked to Iysis. Everytime I try to talk to her she ignores me my calls, text, everything. If I could change everything I did I would.

Graduations tomorrow and I really don't want to go threw this. Aren't you supposed to be happy on your big day. Well I won't be without my bestfriend. We always talked about how we would always stick together because we didn't want our friendship to die like the rest of them. The fact that were going to the same college is going to eat me up.

Seeing her beautiful ass everyday, smiling and happy without me being the one making her happy is killing me. I just want my bestfriend back.

Iysis (Pov)

Me and Day finally got in from being out all day. We were at the mall from opening till closing. We had been looking for dresses all day and we finally found them.

I didn't really have any fun though Sade ignored me the whole time because she was on the phone with my brother. They act like they so in love and they only been talking for two months.

It's so ugh. But they're soo cute though, who would've ever thought those to would end up together. I'm happy for them.

I'm all solo dolo now and everybodies all coupled up. Tray's been bothering me for these past two months also, texting and calling me. Don't forget school. He won't give me a break.

But graduations tomorrow and we promise each other we'll never leave each other, that we'll always stick together and we never broke a promise.

It just hurts to see him happy and having a baby by someone else. If he just left me and all this other stuff didn't exist it would be way easier to talk to him.

But me being the stubborn person I am, I just can't get past this. Maybe I'll gain the courage tomorrow to talk to him before we walk across the stage. I don't know.

But anyway Sade's spending the night so we can get dressed for graduation tomorrow. It starts at 12:00 and I know we won't be waking up till about 10:30, well me anyways. Sade ass might be kinda late since she's really not the best person when it comes to mornings.

"Yall niggas down the hall from each other but yall on the phone." I said hitting Dae with a pillow.

"Aye bitch you gone stop hitting me." she said sticking her tongue out at me.

I laughed. "Why won't you just go sleep in there." I ask.

"Because I know you kind of salty about me ignoring you at the mall today." I laughed.

"Yea a little but its cool. I know that's my little brother but yall so cute and I'm cool with it." I said.

"Awee see thats why I love you." She hugged me and grabbed her things, but never got up to go. My door opened and Justin was standing there.

"Come on scary cat." He laughed and I laughed along with him.

"I'm not scared it's just dark as hell in yall hallway." I laughed.

"Yea yea. Don't stay up too late you know how you are."

They left out of the room and I got up to shower. I adjusted the shower to my liking and stripped out of my clothes.

I stepped in and let the warm water hit me as I began to wash. This was the only time I get to think and thats what I did.

I thought about my life before I chose to get with Tray. I thought about my new relationship with my dad and how close me and Justin are. I really miss Tray. I've never not spoken to him for this long. Somethings telling me to just let it go because life is too short. So thats what I'm going to do, I refuse to take this big step without him.

Yea he did me wrong but I'm really not the type to carry on for this long. I hate to say it but I need my bestfriend. When I finally was out of my thoughts I noticed the water had gotten really cold. I got out and put on some night clothes and got in bed.

I'm ready to get my bestfriend back.

~

Quick Update

Soo I was supposed to update during after my graduation but I didn't have time.

Thanks to everyone who comments, votes and even the ghost readers for getting me to 6k reads in only a month. Thanks so much.

Comment Vote and share ! 

Much Love