Chapter 5

Iysis (Pov)

After Tray left I got off the couch, turned the tv off, and went upstairs to my room. I took a nice hot shower to help me think. When I got out I called Sade. "Girl I was just about to call you." she answered not even saying hey. "For what."

"Bitch this some code red type shit." that got me listening.

"Spill." I said sitting up.

"Girl soo when I got home moms been telling me that she going on a trip with her boyfriend or whateva. I called Dj and ask him to come over and chill. Giiiirl chilling got real." she managed to say all of that in one breath.

"What happened."

"We fucked all over the house, even in my moms bed." I burst out laughing.

"Bitch what was y'all doing in ya ma's room anyway."

"After round two I told him I was about to go get something out of her bathroom. I guess I took to long because that nigga came in the room and fuck me on the sink then he took me to her bed girl that was the best sex I ever had. You need to experience that life."

I laughed, thinking about how close me and Tra'Varis was to fucking. "About that."

"Ooh shit what."

"So I told Tray what happened with the whole Mell thing and end up crying to him at the mall & he was mad as hell but he gave me some good advice. We came back to my house and just been layed up watching movies and ended up making out on the couch. He was so close to going down until his phone ring and he had to go." I explained.

"Girl yall might as well get it over with. Best friends my ass." I laughed. We talked about some more shit and joked around until Sade said Dj was back with her food. "Ok girl, goodnight No babies !!" After that we hung up and I fell asleep.

When I woke up I went to my bathroom and did my hygiene thing. When I was done I lotioned up and put on some booty shorts and a tank. I went down stairs and the smell of bacon hit my nose. Damn about time ma cook.

"Morning Mommy." I said kissing her cheek. "Morning Bella." She made me a plate and set it in front of me. "Thank you bae." I said. She laughed and sat down in front of me eating to.

"Ma, can I ask you something." I asked

"Yes baby, you know you can talk to me about anything." she said sounding concerned.

"Ok soo , I have this friend right.." she nodded. "shes been in a relationship for a while but it ended due to the other cheating. They loved each other and the ex wants to get back with her, but she doesn't think she's in loves him anymore and there was always someone else. She loves this person with everything in her but the problem with that is ruining their friendship & his girlfriend. She just doesn't know what to do."

"Well tell this ''friend'' she should follow her heart. If she doesn't love her ex anymore then she should move on or tell this other person how she really feels because they just might feel the same." I nodded.

"I'll be sure to tell her. Thanks ma." I peck her cheek again and threw my trash away about to walk out the kitchen until I heard her speak again.

"So does this other person happen to be her bestfriend..." My eyes widened.

How'd she know I was talking about my self. I suddenly grew hoarse. I cleared my throat blushing hard. Damn ma.

"Uh, I don't wanna say." Damn I just said I. "I mean she doesn't want me to say."

"Mhmm." she laughed.

Now she gonna go ramble to her bestfriend which is 'His' mother about my feelings for Tray. I sighed. I don't even know if I want to tell him  Our friendship means too much to me to just throw it all away. I don't know what I'll do without him. He's been there since we were kids and I would hate to be the one to ruin that.