Chapter 12

Tray's (Pov)

After we left the beach Iys wouldn't stop smiling. I'm glad I can be the one to do that. I like when she's happy and I'm the cause. I just couldn't believe all this time she felt the same for me. She's been holding out longer then me. Truthfully, if she wouldv'e told me a while back I wouldn't know how to feel so I'm glad how it all turned out.

We were now in my room, I had already took a shower and now she was taking hers. As I was flipping through the channels I heard her yell my name.

Iysis (Pov)

Man I couldn't get this smile off my face for nothing. Today was the best day ever. I got to know my dad and little brother and found out my bestfriend was in love with me. I couldn't believe he actually was the first to tell me how he felt. My ass was to scared to. When he said the words I was kind of shocked, because when he was describing his girl I wouldn't have guess it to be me. I swear I was jealous as hell but now I don't have to be because he's mine.

Mine... just the thought made me shiver. His fine ass. I step out of the shower and looked around for my towel. Shit! I left it on Tray's dresser. I knew his ass wasn't asleep because I could hear him flipping through channels. It was either ask him to bring it or air dry.

"Traaaay." I yelled his name. "What." he called back. I stuck my head out of the door. "Can you bring me my towel." I ask pointing to the towel on the dresser. He smirked. "Nope, you come get it." This nigga always want to play. I pouted.

This not the first time he did this to me. The last time he did this he made me come out naked, one hand holding my breast and a rag in front of my cookies. He thought that shit was so funny so I teased his ass and put on my clothes right in front of him. He was hard as fuck that night. When he thought I was sleep he went in the bathroom to fix his problem and I bust in on him. He was turning red as hell. That shit was funny.

"Please." He shook his head. "Ok fine but remember what happened last time." He shot up grabbing my towel and walking to the door. I laughed so hard. "That's not even cool."

I took the towel and dried off and put on my undergarments. Then I walked out out the room. "Can you put some lotion on my back for me." he didn't reply. He just grabbed the lotion and told me to lay down. This shit felt good as hell. He was giving me the best massage of my life. When he was done, I finished my arms and legs, then threw on one of his shirts.

I climbed in the bed next to him with my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He kissed my forehead and when I looked up he kissed my lips. We made out for almost ten minutes until I pulled back out of breath. We some how switch positions he was now on my chest with his head in my neck. I ain't gone lie, him breathing on my neck like this got me feeling hot in my panties. He peck me on my neck. "I love you, Iys." I smiled. I'll never get tired of hearing those words. "I love you too." I said and we fell asleep.

"All my life I want money & power..." 

Tray's alarm went off. I swear I could kill kendric Lamar for waking me up out of my sleep. "Tray turn that shit off and get up." I said hitting him with a pillow. He groaned sitting up and stretching. I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and Tray came in next. When we were done we got dressed and left for school. We drove in separate cars today because I had cheer practice then work and Tray had basketball practice.

When we got to school we walked in holding hands. We do shit like this all the time so it's not like everybody know we together. I seen Sade and walked her way. This bitch was about to suck Dj's face off. "Damn Day let that nigga breathe." Tray said. She pulled away from Dj and started blushing. "Shut the fuck up Tra'Varis." We laughed. Dre and Chris walked up and we all greeted each other. "Bitch why you glowing. I know yo ass ain't fucking." Tray put one arm around my shoulder and the other on my waist.

"Ain't nobody glowing." I said blushing as Tray whispered shit in my ear. His freaky ass.

"Yes you are, you got this happy glow. Both of y'all niggas do. Something you wanna tell me?" she looked between me and Tray, who was still whispering shit to me.

"They look like they been fucking." Dre said. "Damn man you finally cuffed and hit that. Shit I wouldv'e been fuck the...." Tray slapped him in the back of his head.

"Chill out with all that. You ain't gone ever fuck my girl. This belong to me." He said grabbing me through my pants.

"Traaay." I said blushing harder now.

"Wait did I just hear..." Sade said in thought. Damn this bitch catch on slow. "Come on, we need to talk." she said pulling me out of Tray's arms. I kissed his lips and let her drag me where ever she was taking me.

After I told her everything the bell had ring and we were walking to class. "Bitch you ain't even tell me." she said pouting. "I wanted to surprise you today... Surprise." She laughed. "I'm happy for you." We exchanged a few words and went to class.

After school was over I met up with Tray and Sade at our locker. We were all getting ready for practice.

"T come on, Coach giving lectures!" Chris said.

"Aw shit, bye babe see you when you get home." I nodded and he peck my lips and ran down the hallway in the gym.

"Yall so cute." Ever since she found out she wouldn't shut up about how cute we were and how we should've been got together. "Yea , Yea lets go. I got work after this." We got our stuff and walked in the gym.

"Ok so y'all know our last game coming up and we have to go hard. Show these other teams they ain't shit to us. Y'all ready." Every body said yes. We started doing our thing, after an hour the boys came in taking over the floor. I ended practice and cleaned myself up for work.

When I got to work it wasn't really nobody coming it since it was Wednesday. Business is always slow during the week. I heard the buzzer at the door go off signaling somebody just walked in. "Welcome to footlocker are you looking for anything in particular."

"Nah, ma. You fine as hell though." he said licking his lips. I ain't gone lie this nigga fine as hell and fresh too. But he ain't got shit on Tray.

"Thanks, let me know if you need anything." I said walking away  showing no interest, until I felt his hand grab my arm. "Actually I would like your number." I took my arm out of his grasp. I hate when a nigga grab me. That's a turn off.

"I don't think my boyfriend would like that." I walked away.

"We can be friends it ain't gotta be no shit like that. But can I get a name." I sighed. "Iysis." I said.

"Iysis... I like that. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I guess well meet again. By the way I'm Marc." he said. "Thank you, and I guess we will." he walked out and more people walked in. I helped them find what they needed and three hours later my shift was over. Luckily I didn't have to lock up today. I got my stuff and left. Before I left the mall I got me and Tray some food from American Deli. I love that place.

When I got back to his house he wasn't there. My dad must be called him to the trap. I washed up and ate my food watching Mean Girls on MTV. I heard the door open and Tray was coming in. "You got me some?" he ask stealing one of my fries. I smack his hand. "Yes its in the kitchen and move I don't know where your hands been." I said when he was trying to steal another one. He got up and came back with his food and we ate while watching tv.

"You know you gone have to face your ma soon right." I sighed "Yea." "Want me to go with you?" he ask. "Please." he nodded.

After we were done eating we got ready for bed. I really don't want to see my mom right now. But me and her close as ever and I don't wanna lose that. I just can't believe she lied to me all my life, but I don't wanna think about that right now. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.