Chapter 24

Iysis (Pov)

After I left the hospital I ask my mom to take me to Tray's to get my car. When I got up to his door she pulled off, I sighed and rang the doorbell.

The door opened and when I looked up it was some girl. I guess she's Trays new girl and she was indeed pregnant. I can't lie she's really pretty. Prettier than me if Tray couldn't wait around for me and cuffed her up. She was in one of his shirts with her hair in a bun. I was cut off looking her over when she cleared her throat.

"I'm sorry. Is Tray home." I ask. I wasn't going to be mean. I mean she clearly doesn't know who I am and he probably didn't even tell her he was still in a relationship. As much as I wanted to, I wouldn't. I won't show my true emotions or how deeply hurt I was.

"Yea I'll go get him." I sighed as she went to get Tray and turned around taking in the suroundings.

"I told you not to opened the door for these thirsty hoes." "This girl knows you." "I am kind of known bae so of course they know me." I heard Tray as he walked to the door. When I finally turned around and our eyes met. Tray's eyes widened.

"I wouldn't say I'm a hoe, would you." I said. "But I didn't come here to talk I need to get my things and my keys please."

He nodded and stepped aside to let me in. I walked by and walked towards his room until he stopped me.

"What." I said, probably came off angry which I didn't want to do.

"It's in the guest room closet." he mumbled.

I walked away from his door to the guess room. When I opened the closet I seen all my stuff in big black trash bags. I was suprised to say the least.

He must really thought or wanted me dead how ready he was. I grabbed as much as I could and took them to the car as he sat and watched with the girl sitting on his lap.

Like damn, you didn't respect me enough to not have her all up on you while I was around. It made me feel some type of way. But I had every right to.Maybe everything he did or said was a lie. Maybe he just wanted my viginity and he got it now he's gone. Or maybe as he waited for me to wake he had time to think and decided he didn't want me anymore, so he found someone else. Someone better, more prettier than I am.

As I grabbed the last bag I went to the kitchen to get my keys and headed towards the door. Out of my peripheral I seen him say something to her and she walked towards his room. "Iys." he said approaching me. I stopped in front of the door dropping the bag when I felt him grab my arm.

Tears began to fall. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I was heartbroken beyond belief. I couldn't turn around and face him. I hated that he did this to me. The only person I could actually say I truly loved. I sighed yanking my arm back and wiping my tears. "Iysis, I'm sorry." he said. I don't know why but that made me so angry. "Thats all you have to say." I said through gritted teeth. I finally got the courage to turn around but I wouldn't dare look at him in his eyes. "I didn't think you would wake. I thought maybe I was crazy for waiting around so I gave up." Tears continued to flow. "Am I not worth waiting for. If you couldn't do it as my boyfriend you could've atleast stayed as my best friend, but I guess I'm not worth shit to you. Then you go and get another girl. Like damn. Did you even say no I won't do this, what if she actually wakes up or did you just not give a damn." I yelled in his face.

"Of course I did but after three months I got tired of doing the same thing everyday and seeing you laid up in the fucking hospital bed. I felt like it was all my fault. I didn't protect you and I let you get hurt and I couldn't take it so I just gave up. I just wanted to start over." He yelled back.

"So leave Iysis for dead for another bitch. I knew it wasn't your fault so I would've got passed it. I know you can't watch my every move and I'm okay with that. It just hurts that you gave up so easily. I would've never gave up on you Tray. I've loved you to much to even let that be a thought." I said. "Loved." he ask. "I see she pregnant is it yours." I ignored his comment, I guess he got the hint and let it go. But I will always love Tray even if I wanted to or not. My love for him will never change. I just wish he could say the same. He nodded and I did the same. "Good luck I guess." I said as I grabbed my things and walked out of the door and Tray's life.

Tray's (Pov)

Damn I fucked up. If it wasn't for this baby on the way I would've got down on my fucking knees and begged Iysis not to go. I honestly wasn't thinking and I was already under alot of stress. Shawty showed up and took some stress away, but Iysis was always still in the back of my mind and yes I still love her. I will always love Iysis. When I seen her at my door I was like damn. I missed her ass like crazy. Hearing her voice for the first time in months did something to me.

"Baby you okay." Harmony said walking up to me massaging my shoulders. "Yea baby." I said lying. I felt like a part of me was gone when Iysis walked out of my life. "No yo don't baby, but I can make you feel better." She said taking my hand and pushing me down on the couch.

She got down on her knees unzipping my pants and pulling my manhood out. She stroke it a couple of times before putting the tip in her mouth. I sighed at the feaeling. She bobbed her head up and down while doing tricks with her tongue. "Damn ma." I said as she went faster and deeper letting me feel the back of her throat. "Fuck!" I said grabbing her head and fucking her mouth until I bust my nut in the back of her throat. She swallowed my kids and stood up pulling her panties down climbing on top of me.

~~~~~~~~~YOU KNOW THE REST ~~~~~~~~~~~

After we were done we showered and she fell asleep. I put some clothes on and left my house. I drove around to this spot were I chill when I need some time to think. It was deep in the woods. A little lake with a waterfall. Me and Iysis used to come here all the time to get away. Nobody knows about this place and its actually kind of special. It's where I first kissed Iysis. She was my first kiss. She doesn't know that but if she'd ask I'd tell her. Man I fucked up. I loved Iysis to the moon and back. I would give her the world.

"I lost my bestfriend and I'm having a baby by a girl I don't even want." I whispered to myself as reality hit me.

I'm going to get her back. I don't care how long it takes.

Had to update again since the last one was so Short. But tell me what you think.

Once again I did NOT edit, so there might be errors...

Comment, Vote, share and thanks for reading !!