Chapter 23

Iysis (Pov)

I opened my eyes and seen white walls. I looked around and saw machines every where. I'm guessing I'm in the hostpital.

"Well hello. Glad to see your finally awake." A lady said. I'm guessing she's a nurse. Well duh Iys she has to be a nurse.

"What do you mean." I ask confusingly.

"You were in a coma for almost six months. The guy that brought you here stayed everyday for about two months but I guess he gave up. But other people has been here." I shook my head. I didn't understand. I thought about what happened and I remember Mell and the kidnapping and blacking out. But who brought me here.

"Do you know the guys name that brought me here."

"Tra'Varis." Damn. When she said that my heart dropped. Can't be Tray. I shook my head. Not my Tray. He wouldn't just give up on me and leave me alone to die. Were bestfriends.

"Well I'll bring in the doctor to check your vitals and makes sure everythings where they need to be."

After the doctor came in and told me everything was good he told me I could release myself tomorrow morning or wait till my mom and dad comes back. I guess that made me feel better. When the doctor left the room the door opened once again and in walk My parents and brother justin.

"Oh my, baby she's awake." My mother said letting go of my dads hand.

"I missed you so much." She said with tears rolling down each side of her face.

"I missed you too mommy." I said. When she leaned in to hug me I whispered in here ear.

"So you and daddy huh?" She pulled away blushing like a school girl who was just caught by her crush. It was so cute.

"Hey baby girl." I smiled. "Hey dad." I said hugging him. Then Justin walked and kissed my forehead.

"Don't tell me you getting soft on me." I laughed as he mugged me.

"I love you too Justin." I said sitting up.

"You ready to get out of here." My dad said. I nodded and him and my mom left the room.

"Do you know whats up with Tray." I ask Justin since they do work together. He sighed.

"He got a new girl and word on the street she pregnant." Damn. So he cheated because technically we didn't break up.

"Sis don't cry over that nigga. He aint shit for what he did. He left you laid up in the hospital for another bitch. He don't deserve you." he said getting up to wipe my tears.

Damn, great best friend huh ...

QUICK UPDATE !!

Sorry for any errors.

Comment, Vote, Share and Thanks for reading !!